WTS Mathews Drenalin bow

bdb

I bought this bow new in 2007. Right hand Mathews Drenalin 60-70 pound 29" draw. I also have the 28.5" cam for it, I bought it with 28.5" and decided to move to the 29" shortly after. I splurged and bought a new bow this year and decided not to keep this one as a backup.

The bow is in amazing shape, no damage, I looked it over last night and couldn't even find any real scratches or blemishes to point out. Comes with the 2 piece Mathews quiver, Trophy Taker drop away rest and a Fuse stabilizer. I also have a Whisker Biscuit rest if someone prefers that. Bow has been rock solid and always shoots great, it's very forgiving with the 7" brace height. It has been responsible for about 25 deer and wild boar finding their way into my freezer so it's a proven killer ;-) Works perfectly and appears to be tuned right as it is shooting fixed blade broad heads straight and clean for me. The only accessories not on it is a peep sight (I don't use one) or the sight as I moved that to my new bow. Has felt around the rest on the riser to keep it quiet if the arrow slips off the rest.

Throw a peep and a sight on it and it's ready to hunt or target shoot. I had the string and cables replaced 2 years ago at TP Archery, it doesn't need any maintenance or repair.

$400 OBO. Meet in Woburn or Andover (during the work day).

Bow1.JPG
bow2.JPG
bow3.JPG
bow4.JPG

Back
Top Bottom