Maybe we’re all turning into Biden-loving Fudds.

I bet there are more people with gun tattoos in that district than the total number of people that voted.[rofl2]
Texas forever, my ass.

The scary part is it seems that people want to be told what to do, and will accept what they are told...pathetic.

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge.

The ballot box and the jury box seem to be broken.

I sometimes wonder which one we should be using.

West Texas has a lot of 'how it is' people running around. Lots of pro-Mexican illegal immigration. So they are on the fence about a lot of things.

The scary part is it seems that people want to be told what to do, and will accept what they are told...pathetic.

There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and cartridge.

The ballot box and the jury box seem to be broken.

I sometimes wonder which one we should be using.
The box you stand on when the noose goes around the neck is the one that needs to come back.

I bet there are more people with gun tattoos in that district than the total number of people that voted.[rofl2]
Texas forever, my ass.

It's a runoff. You expected anyone to show up in a runoff??? Maybe Brandy didn't spend enough time stumping in his district. I dunno.

Here's the map. It's east San Antone and then s-loads of west Texas desert.
Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 10.06.36 AM.png

30,000 voters out of 575K adults in the district, according to US Census. Sounds low. How many of those 575K are legal US citizens? (Because census does NOT discriminate.) How many voters? 5-8% in a single run-off is actually pretty normal. Complaining that it's some sort of apathy assumes that all conservatives are as concerned as you about this. They aren't. Ditto for "liberals" who would allegedly prefer Gonzalez over Herrera and could vote on the R ballot.

It is human nature to assume everyone else has the same agenda as us.

Back
Top Bottom