Mayfair Mall Shooting (Wisconsin 11/20/2020)

namedpipes

NES Member
Is this related to the Election?

Multiple people were shot Friday afternoon at the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, and police are still searching for the shooter.

The incident began just before 3 p.m. on Friday when officers were called for an active shooter situation at the mall, about 7 miles west of Milwaukee. At least three patients were seen being taken away by ambulance from the scene, CBS 58 in Milwaukee reported.

Wauwatosa Mayor Dennis McBride confirmed there were multiple victims, but no life-threatening injuries.

“The perpetrator is ‘at-large’ at this time. There are approximately 75 police officers on scene at this time,” McBride said in a statement.

The FBI is assisting in the investigation.

Rumor has it the shooter was wearing a mask.

The shooting occurred about 3 p.m, according to emergency radio traffic.

As of 4 p.m. law enforcement officers from several agencies were still streaming into the mall,

I guess it’s time to change the old saying. Hours away now

The shooting occurred about 3 p.m, according to emergency radio traffic.

As of 4 p.m. law enforcement officers from several agencies were still streaming into the mall,

I guess it’s time to change the old saying. Hours away now

Not picking on you for your post, I understand the meaning behind it and the concern behind it, my experiences though tell me this;

we really need to stop pointing fingers at people who are the *subjects of some “journalist” (*the responding police in this matter) who frankly know absolutely nothing about anything anymore, much the same as they call “the thing that goes up a bayonet lug” or a flash suppressor a silencer or whatever example we’ve seen. Headlines are written by the unknowing skinny jeans beta cocks of today for profit and views alone, hence the dramatics.

3p-4p is usually shift change across a majority of depts in the US, I suggest that this is the cause of units still coming and going as shifts change over, reports need to be written by the officers on scene initially before they can go home for the day, so they can now be relieved by incoming shifts to get those reports in since the area in question is now a static crime scene. This “reporter” also could’ve just seen some feds driving up an hour later with a couple vehicles and crime scene unit, simple, but simple doesn’t sell stories.

While the bean counters upstairs at whatever HQ’s building are already ringing their hands worrying about the overtime cost for these type of calls and pissing down their own legs wishing it would all go away so they don’t lose their big desk and take home car.

But some know nothing commie writers/bloggers either don’t care or aren’t smart enough to think big picture while they drum up dramatic headlines and scour the area for blood stains to sell their story.

Not picking on you for your post, I understand the meaning behind it and the concern behind it, my experiences though tell me this;

we really need to stop pointing fingers at people who are the *subjects of some “journalist” (*the responding police in this matter) who frankly know absolutely nothing about anything anymore, much the same as they call “the thing that goes up a bayonet lug” or a flash suppressor a silencer or whatever example we’ve seen. Headlines are written by the unknowing skinny jeans beta cocks of today for profit and views alone, hence the dramatics.

3p-4p is usually shift change across a majority of depts in the US, I suggest that this is the cause of units still coming and going as shifts change over, reports need to be written by the officers on scene initially before they can go home for the day, so they can now be relieved by incoming shifts to get those reports in since the area in question is now a static crime scene. This “reporter” also could’ve just seen some feds driving up an hour later with a couple vehicles and crime scene unit, simple, but simple doesn’t sell stories.

While the bean counters upstairs at whatever HQ’s building are already ringing their hands worrying about the overtime cost for these type of calls and pissing down their own legs wishing it would all go away so they don’t lose their big desk and take home car.

But some know nothing commie writers/bloggers either don’t care or aren’t smart enough to think big picture while they drum up dramatic headlines and scour the area for blood stains to sell their story.

i was pokin fun. They said streaming in still. They didn’t say they weren’t there in minutes.

i was pokin fun. They said streaming in still. They didn’t say they weren’t there in minutes.

All good brother, I get ya. It’s a sore spot for me though when folks see some dickwad journalists headline and then immediately start to disparage and point fingers at the subject(s) of the headline that’s used, as though it’s gospel, happens here often. That’s all I was getting at.

8 ppl were wounded. The cause was Covid😂😂😂

In a roundabout way it *could* have been.

People get bored in quarantine, you know? Hey, Huey, let's go down the mall and shoot it up a bit, what?

The Mrs get 's mad at me when there's a shooting like this. She'll say, "There was another shooting in ______." And I innocently ask, "The guy have any special reason or just for kicks?" Usually gets a coffee mug winged at my head but I've learned to duck after saying stuff like that.

In a roundabout way it *could* have been.

People get bored in quarantine, you know? Hey, Huey, let's go down the mall and shoot it up a bit, what?

The Mrs get 's mad at me when there's a shooting like this. She'll say, "There was another shooting in ______." And I innocently ask, "The guy have any special reason or just for kicks?" Usually gets a coffee mug winged at my head but I've learned to duck after saying stuff like that.
This is true...Covid Fatigue is a real thing 😂

Back
Top Bottom