• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot (Beetlejuice): Chicago needs more gun control

Reptile

NES Member
Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) suggested Wednesday there are “easy things” that can be done in response to Chicago gun violence, one of which is institute more gun control.

The Chicago Tribune reported Lightfoot made her comments in reaction to President Trump’s intimation the federal government may step in because leaders in Democrat-run cities, particularly Chicago, have seemingly acquiesced to gun violence in their streets.

Of course more gun control is the answer. Not that the population their is out of control and human life means nothing to these people. If they just had more gun control then that will solve everything. And if it doesn't work then they will do more gun control. I mean eventually it has to work right?

Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) suggested Wednesday there are “easy things” that can be done in response to Chicago gun violence, one of which is institute more gun control.

The Chicago Tribune reported Lightfoot made her comments in reaction to President Trump’s intimation the federal government may step in because leaders in Democrat-run cities, particularly Chicago, have seemingly acquiesced to gun violence in their streets.

My idea of "easy things" would be one court to handle all murders, fast-track the conviction/appeal process and once the appeals are exhausted, death in the electric chair. An electrocuted murderer will no longer be a burden to society and its law-abiding taxpayers. Memo to Ms. Lightfoot: the problem is the criminals and their crimes, not innocent citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights!

typical knee jerk over reaction. if any of you ever had to write an accident report for work and you get to the part of what is going to happen so it won't happen again...that kind of thing. you just say what you thing is expected.

And she's trying to bring back "No fly, no buy"

I knew I'd seen her before. In Beetlejuice!
That's Harry the Haunted Hunter.
Harrythe-Hunterbio.png

I think IL, at least the governor, is going to flip to republican next time around (which is not this November, 2022) but the place is just tetering on the cliff generally, isn't as bad as mass but could be worse tomorrow. And it's corrupt as hell..

What I dont understand is even IL has no AWB or even magazine limits statewide, only via some cities. Of course Chicago does have all that and some.. how the hell do these politicians justify a federal AWB when they can't even pass it in their own state? Even stacked full of Democrats they can't pass it.

Doesn't want violent people obtaining guns, but doesn't want to lock up violent people with a history of obtaining all sort of totally illegal things like narcotics. Yeah sure lady.

one of which is institute more gun control.

Let's see... Felons obtaining illegally obtaining firearms, using those to illegally shoot people, murder attempted murder, flight from police and another few laws will fix all that while tying the hands of legitimate citizens.

See my #1 sig line, "You cannot legislate morality nor make laws that prevent bad people from doing bad things." Smokey-Seven

Got to blame the gunz, because you don't have the balls to say who is actually responsible for causing all the killings.
Typical politician, got to save your job and keep those voters.
The same ones doing all the murdering of each other!

Add ignorant, self chosen uneducated, unmotivated poor, willing drug users, morally deficient, lack of father figures so they join gangs and you have cities like Chicago!

Can't blame ol' whitey, when your killing your own color everyday!

The welfare system was never designed around getting knocked up at 16, so you could get your own place, free everything, while you have another fatherless child to get an increase in funds to improve your standard of living.
All the while breeding the next generation of recipients and teaching them how to work the system.
So they never have to work a day in their life!

They are raised with not an ounce of self pride or knowing the fruits of their labor.
Instead they demand respect and will kill anyone not showing them it!

Blame a city all you want, it's the people that live there, that are the problem!

Go to church on Sunday, while your kids kill each other on Monday!

Last edited:
Hey Beetlejuice - try some easy reading

The government created the problem with no fault divorce, one sided family court, forced removal of the father to receive most forms of aid, and the de-stigmatizing of public assistance.

Why is it that a father who won't provide for his child is a dead beat who can be imprisoned but a mother who does the same is a powerful, strong woman?
Go out and jail 100% of the mothers on public assistance where the child needs to get fed at school because mom is a shitbag instead of rewarding her with more free stuff.

The problem is that social skills needed to excel (playing well with others) are mostly ingrained before kids start school so they are already irreversibly broken by the time any intervention is likely (this is a general statement - anecdotal examples to the contrary don't disprove the general trend data). So even if there was a fix today we wouldn't see large benefits for a generation or two.

I think we can solve the Chicago gun violence problem. Get the cops all together at once. And go through places like South Side. House by house search. Cops outside ensuring someone isn't running out the back with a pile of guns. Just house to house search and collect them all. Stop everyone. Search everyone.

It's going to take a week or more, so the police should probably plan on just crashing in the houses they are searching - you know - in order that people don't move teh guns while they are gone and stuff.

And they shouldn't allow anyone to speak ill of this plan. That's not allowed. At all.

I mean, if you're gonna violate the Constitution for the "safety" of Chicago, let's go all-out and see how many rights we can destroy in one sitting.

They don't see the irony of protecting the thugs , who, let's face it, are not going out and voting on election day.

Oh they see the irony...it's one of the parts of the prison industrial complex...without the revolving door of the justice/prison system and the thugs out on the streets, it would give a shit ton of politicians, bureaucrats, judges, lawyers and LEO no reason to have a job and the power over us; under the guise of protection and safety.

What are they going to do when they finally get what they want, the freedom to run ol' whitey out of the city?
The whole city on welfare and no tax money coming in.
The police will be defunded and the thugs with a fourth grade education will be running the place like the city dump!

We are the problem alright.

Where will BLM be to help them, where will Anti-fa be to rescue them from starvation?

That's right, they'll be in their parent's basement waiting on their welfare checks, while in another city.

Pick any nation that can't support itself and you'll see a nation that loves being the victim of their own laziness, non educated and over populated!
Anyone with half a brain cell. gets the hell out of them asap!

Last edited:
This is priceless. McMeneny stated that Trump is going to take action to bring some sanity to Chicago's streets since their derelict mayor won't. Derelict mayor's response: racial slur against White House Press Secretary McMeneny. I don't think Lightfoot should be calling people names looking how she does.

Back
Top Bottom