• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MCarbo P365 Trigger

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Funny how much of a difference a trigger shoe can make to a pistol. This is an MCarbo short stroke flat trigger shoe. Not a kit. No springs. Just the trigger shoe. I installed it in about 5 minutes. This is because you barely have to mess around with any springs. Just one really easy one. Reduces take up and eliminates over travel via a set screw. Fully machined USA part, not MiM.

I can't believe how much better it feels dry firing it. So much so, I had to post. No reduction in pull weight because this was just the shoe, but the geometry and take up set just feels so dang nice and almost fools you into thinking it is lighter. Almost immediately eliminates pull-through sight twitching for me. Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow. $70. price tag, but possibly the best upgrade I've made so far. Only downside I can see is that it may (or my imagination) reduce distance between back strap and trigger face--something that might bother those with giant mits.

20221001_170721.jpg

me seeing it - damn, nice, i want it too.
me opening the site and seeing an $80 price - f#ck, NO!
:)

seriously, an $80 for a shoe? i can probably 3d print the f#cker, that would actually be a nice project to do. it just gonna need a bit more meat in the bow part, but the PC CF filament should handle it.
1664668560148.png

me seeing it - damn, nice, i want it too.
me opening the site and seeing an $80 price - f#ck, NO!
:)

seriously, an $80 for a shoe? i can probably 3d print the f#cker, that would actually be a nice project to do. it just gonna need a bit more meat in the bow part, but the PC CF filament should handle it.
View attachment 668474

I think I must have gotten mine on sale for $70, not that $70 makes it all that much cheaper. Still, USA made CNC part, so a slight premium over Sig's MiM $50. flat faced trigger. Also, other CNC flat faced P365 triggers go for more, like Armorycraft for like $90.

It really does change the shooting dynamics in a very positive way. Doesn't change trigger weight or the P365 slightly "thudding" break, but it absolutely stops at break with set screw adjustment, giving a very convincing illusion of a crisper break without having to change any other parts. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom