McPherson Firearms

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Give these guys a look, they are right down the street from the Sig Store. They are a good group of dudes and they offer gunsmith services, I had a few things done for me and it was top notch service as well as very reasonable. A decent selection of rifles, not much ammo as of now but like everyone else they are working on it. Definitely worth it to stop
In and check them out.

Give these guys a look, they are right down the street from the Sig Store. They are a good group of dudes and they offer gunsmith services, I had a few things done for me and it was top notch service as well as very reasonable. A decent selection of rifles, not much ammo as of now but like everyone else they are working on it. Definitely worth it to stop
In and check them out.
Heavy-duty gunsmithing or "replace sights" kind? I'm on the lookout for some "slide-milling" level of gunsmithing locally.

Heavy-duty gunsmithing or "replace sights" kind? I'm on the lookout for some "slide-milling" level of gunsmithing locally.
He has a full service workspace right in there, I can’t say one way or another if they will mill a slide though, I went there to get brakes pined and welded on my 14.5’s and a buddy had a weld job done in his AK, all was done very well. I’d give them a call first about a mill job before heading there though.

He has a full service workspace right in there, I can’t say one way or another if they will mill a slide though, I went there to get brakes pined and welded on my 14.5’s and a buddy had a weld job done in his AK, all was done very well. I’d give them a call first about a mill job before heading there though.
This helps. Thanks.

This helps. Thanks.
They welded my rear tang back onto my arsenal milled AK that someone had cutoff. He told me he is into building AKs and they do alot of cerakote and typical stuff. Like above I would call before you go as I'm not sure about milling.

Anyone have an AK built by them, assuming they do full builds?

I am looking for a builder for my AKS-74 kit and having a smith in state and fairly close by would save having to deal with shipping, etc.

Their website doesn't seem to explicitly mention full builds as opposed to related services, like populating the barrel, etc.

Anyone have an AK built by them, assuming they do full builds?

I am looking for a builder for my AKS-74 kit and having a smith in state and fairly close by would save having to deal with shipping, etc.

Their website doesn't seem to explicitly mention full builds as opposed to related services, like populating the barrel, etc.
According to their Facebook posts, it appears they do full AK builds.

Back
Top Bottom