Medical training in MA?

jeffC

NES Member
Long story short.....
I have a client here in MA. They are a religious institution/school.
After what happened in Tx recently, they are taking matters into their own hands and becoming extremely proactive regarding active shooter training, emergency preparedness, etc.
I have just ordered them a LARGE amount of emergency medical equipment, and we are looking for a qualified company/person who trains small groups on the proper use of this equipment under duress.
Equipment includes:
CAT-T torniquets
Chest seals
Hemostatic gauze
wound packing
Nasopharyngeal tube
and everything else, to avoid a Uvalde-type catastrophe.
If you know of a company, or an individual who trains in this type of medical preparation, please... drop the name in the comments!!! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Jim Finnerty hosted a basic trauma intervention class recently w/Thom Kane that was good. You may want to reach out to them to see if they'll do an on-site class.

Thom Kane is your guy. I'll direct him here.

I recently hosted his Basic Trauma Intervention class at my classroom in Littleton. Here's some info:

The class was outstanding.

Thanks everyone!!! Based on @Sammy and @EddieCoyle’s recommendation, I have the info I need. Reached out/researched both, and based on both Jon Greens and Jim’s recommendation…. I’ve learned that those instructors fit my criteria.
Unfortunately the Red Cross is 56 hours, and 9 line never responded.

It’s ultimately up to my client to make the decision…. But those two, I’ll take to the bank. Thanks guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom