Memes Go Nuclear After Biden Threatens Gun Owners

Reptile

NES Member
Internet won't let Biden live down one of his greatest boneheaded statements ever.
On Wednesday, Joe Biden put his foot in his mouth when he tried to argue the American people would need F-15s and nuclear weapons, not solely pistols and rifles, to take on the US government.

“The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own,” Biden said. “You couldn’t buy a cannon. [Those who] say the blood of the, the blood of patriots, you know, and all this stuff about how we’re going to have to move against the government.”

“Well, the tree of liberty is not [watered with] the blood of patriots, what’s happened is that there never been, if you want, if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons,” Biden continued. “The point is that there’s always been the ability to limit, rationally limit, the type of weapon that can be owned, and who can own it.”

After the internet let out a collective sigh, meme-makers went to work pointing out Biden’s threat to launch a nuclear weapon in his own country against law-abiding gun owning Americans, and other obvious hypocrisies.

Here are some of the best “Biden threatens to nuke Americans” memes gathered from throughout the web:

This thread is worthless without memes
True.

Hold my lower

tyranny-15_jpeg_advert_1_.jpg

Nice to see PSA is back to making special design lowers again.
They were coming up with new ones about every month until about a year ago, then the panic buying went full retard and they couldn't keep any lowers at all in stock. They were just making plain-jane lowers as fast as they could to keep up with demand.
I bought one of their "Angry Joe AR-14 - Dog Faced Pony Soldier" lowers last year, but haven't seen any other special designs released after that.
I don't need another striped lower, but I'm tempted to order one of these.

what a feeble joke the guy is. i'm waiting for a chair lift be put on the stair ramps to air force one. or they start lifting him up to the door with a catering truck.
Don't mind either, as long as he holds up 4 years. We can't have anything happen to that moron that will put her in office. I'm sure we can get rid of her in November 2024.

Internet won't let Biden live down one of his greatest boneheaded statements ever.
On Wednesday, Joe Biden put his foot in his mouth when he tried to argue the American people would need F-15s and nuclear weapons, not solely pistols and rifles, to take on the US government.

“The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own,” Biden said. “You couldn’t buy a cannon. [Those who] say the blood of the, the blood of patriots, you know, and all this stuff about how we’re going to have to move against the government.”

“Well, the tree of liberty is not [watered with] the blood of patriots, what’s happened is that there never been, if you want, if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons,” Biden continued. “The point is that there’s always been the ability to limit, rationally limit, the type of weapon that can be owned, and who can own it.”

After the internet let out a collective sigh, meme-makers went to work pointing out Biden’s threat to launch a nuclear weapon in his own country against law-abiding gun owning Americans, and other obvious hypocrisies.

Here are some of the best “Biden threatens to nuke Americans” memes gathered from throughout the web:

Congratulations Reptile, after all these years you finally got me to click on a Infowar link.
Some of the memes were pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom