Mendon Ma - Senior Assassin game has resident thinking someone is running around neighborhood with a gun. LE responds to potential gun situation.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Oh boy! Something actually happened in this sleepy do nothing town! Glad someone wasn't actually shot due to this. Kinda stupid game and in the dark this looks pretty close to being a real Glock.

WGG.jpg

MENDON POLICE DEPARTMENT: Last night, our officers responded to a residential area for a report of an individual in the area with a gun. Through the course of their investigation, Officers determined the item pictured below was not a real firearm. They later identified this item to be a water-gun that was being used for a game called “Senior Assassin".
This “game” assigns students within the senior classes to “assassinate” another student, outside of school, by sneaking up on them and shooting them with a water gun. Thankfully our responding Officers had previous knowledge of such activity and were able to quickly ascertain that this was a game and that the perceived firearm was a water-gun.
Regardless of the lack of harm a water-gun can cause, the possession of a perceived firearm, whether a toy or replica, can create serious havoc and concern that could result in a police response.
While this may be a harmless rite of passage, placing someone in fear of being assaulted by a possible firearm (even if it turns out to be fake) is a felony. We strongly encourage students to think twice before participating in this activity as their safety is important to us.

My daughters high school was doing this. She graduated yesterday so hopefully it’s over. Kids are doing crazy shit like hiding in other peoples cars, yards, pretending to be delivery people, showing up at peoples work and ringing peoples doorbells at all hours of the night.
I already had the argument with my daughter about the possible dangers and consequences.
Her water gun:
8EEB98D0-DDE3-4089-B82A-479D21DC4695.jpeg

My daughters high school was doing this. She graduated yesterday so hopefully it’s over. Kids are doing crazy shit like hiding in other peoples cars, yards, pretending to be delivery people, showing up at peoples work and ringing peoples doorbells at all hours of the night.
I already had the argument with my daughter about the possible dangers and consequences.
Her water gun:
View attachment 754578

No question, there are certain neighborhoods where, if I lived there, I wouldn't let my kids do this. Jumpy cops are what I'd be afraid of.

In my town, this is a pretty harmless thing... but then, we're mostly white and it's not a high-crime AO. Plus, the school is very careful to let the po-po know this is going on.

Thinking that letting a kid play with a realistic looking toy gun play in a park is a bad idea is racist according to the DIE people.

Her water gun:
View attachment 754578
Pre-ban?

“While this may be a harmless rite of passage, placing someone in fear of being assaulted by a possible firearm (even if it turns out to be fake) is a felony. We strongly encourage students to think twice before participating in this activity as their safety is important to us”

Are they seriously trying to say you can be charged with a felony for pranking with a water gun toy? Clowns

“While this may be a harmless rite of passage, placing someone in fear of being assaulted by a possible firearm (even if it turns out to be fake) is a felony. We strongly encourage students to think twice before participating in this activity as their safety is important to us”

Are they seriously trying to say you can be charged with a felony for pranking with a water gun toy? Clowns
If it looks like a real gun, as some of the pictures show, then yes, they could be charged with a felony.

My son asked for one of those water Glocks — I told him hell no, looks too close to the real thing in the dark

Senior Assassin??? So this isn't the game where your grandfather tries to goad you into killing him to end his suffering? And in the end, your friend Kenny gets killed. . . . AGAIN!?!?!?

Screwyouguys. I'm going home.

Senior Assassin??? So this isn't the game where your grandfather tries to goad you into killing him to end his suffering? And in the end, your friend Kenny gets killed. . . . AGAIN!?!?!?

Screwyouguys. I'm going home.
That’s was a classic episode!!

• Grandpa
    : You can kill me, can't you?
    Eric Cartman : I would never kill somebody. Not unless they pissed me off.
    Grandpa : Oh, is that a fact? Well, let me tell you something porky. Your mom was over here earlier, and I humped her like a little bitch.
    Eric Cartman : What?
    Grandpa : That's right.
    Stan : Grandpa.
    Grandpa : And then, I dug up your great-grandma's skeleton and had my way with her too.
    Eric Cartman : Eh.
    Grandpa : Choice piece of ass your great-grandma.
    Eric Cartman : You piece of crap. I'll kill you.
    Grandpa : That's the spirit, tubby.

Back
Top Bottom