METRO WEST SURPLUS ARMY-NAVY HAS MOVED TO HUDSON

aeromarine

NES Member
Just a heads-up that the Metro West Surplus Army-Navy moved out of West Boylston at the end of November to a new location at 439 Main Street (Route 62) in Hudson. Many Army-Navy stores now carry mostly imported cheap knock-off items. But Pete and Bob have generally bucked that trend and much of their inventory is either genuine GI issue or issue items obtained from foreign military organizations. I just wanted to pass the word to save people from potentially making the long trip all the way out to West Boylston only to be disappointed. While Metro West is not a gun store, it often carries magazines, cleaning kits, ammo cans, gun cases and other accessories that might be of interest. I've found them to be a great source for all kinds of back packs, jackets, boots, sleeping bags, tents, camping gear and medical equipment, etc. If anyone knows of any other good Army Navy stores in the area (not the Army Barracks!) that stock genuine GI issue products, please let me know.

I don't think that's their website. Unless they moved Chicago. ;)

But I think I'm gonna be at the 110 grille up the street on the 20th. Might have to stop and check the place out.

I double checked the link and it is correct. Here it is again:

....... or just google "Metro West Surplus Army-Navy Hudson

Back
Top Bottom