• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mexican Gov vs Cartels 2023

That's going to get ugly and there'll be spillover. The cartels are going to get used to killing cops, and that will come here. Damn glad I retired, but I wouldn't mind a 'gloves off' chance at those people.

That's going to get ugly and there'll be spillover. The cartels are going to get used to killing cops, and that will come here. Damn glad I retired, but I wouldn't mind a 'gloves off' chance at those people.
So true. Based on what I have learned while living in TX, most badass cartel enforcers are former army/special forces/LEO.

Wondering when the cartels will activate all their infiltrators dispersed around American cities.

Keep your powder dry and heads on a swivel.

So true. Based on what I have learned while living in TX, most badass cartel enforcers are former army/special forces/LEO.
Zetas. And yes, they make MS13 look like choir boys. But they are on the Gulf side, the article I think says it's the Sinaloan groups getting in trouble. I played with those guys, they are tough but not as blood thirsty. More like old school mafia, business is business type people for the most part.

Wondering when the cartels will activate all their infiltrators dispersed around American cities.

Keep your powder dry and heads on a swivel.
I doubt this. You don't poop where you eat. I just think the cartels will be more on edge, more trigger happy. This won't be good for US LEOs and the spillover into civilians.

Back
Top Bottom