Mexico Sues US Gun Manufacturers

76Too

NES Member
Wow! Talk about projecting blame!

That shithole country can pound flour (into tortillas for me to eat).

They should be suing the Obama administration and Eric Holder instead.

Can we counter sue them for every COVID infested migrant that crosses our border and votes democrat?

Last edited:
They would if they actually got a B-day invite. ;)

I've got friends in the area. They somehow got an invite to a Walter Cronkite party years ago. I think it was b/c the wife's dad was such a staple on the island. He owned the house next to David McCoulough (sp). Funny was when they were recording Am Experience they'd have to go out and tell Mike to stop mowing the lawn. LOL.

Why do I smell the Biden administration?
Oh, I agree...this absolutely REEKS of Geritol and Depends!

Not only do I think they’re behind it all, but also incentivizing the Mex .gov cartel to pursue.

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find out that the American taxpayers are fronting the costs for their legal fees.

I wonder if Mexico sued Planned Parenthood - would the Federal Government block it or apply pressure?

I’m betting Garland is going to provide attorneys to make sure paperwork is filed correctly and file amicus briefs as well.

and they are trying to buy Sig rifles AND they got Sig to build a plant there

and they are trying to buy Sig rifles AND they got Sig to build a plant there

Funny, but I didn’t see them on the list of defendants.

This is like living next door to a crack house and having the crackheads sue you because the flatscreen TV they stole from you fell off their wall and injured them.
Guarantee you there is a lawyer that would take on that and argue your TV was near a window, therefore it tempted people on drugs so it is your fault.

It was an attractive nuisance, you just need to ignore the crimes that happened leading up to the injury.

Could you elaborate on this a little? I’m not savvy and would like to know what you know if you’re willing to share.
Without getting into the niceties of jurisdiction and venue, suffice it to say that because they named Interstate Arms as a defendant, and the other defendants have more than minimum contacts in Massachusetts, Mexico could sue in the 1st District.

Since the 1st circuit is considered one of the least friendly circuit for firearm owners and the industry, and because a trial held in Boston is more likely to attract anti-gun jurors, it's a reasonable tactic to file the lawsuit in Boston.

I am going file suit against the Mexican government for the drugs (that originated/came through that country) that turned people into addicts that are now on disability (because of their addiction) that I have to support with my tax dollars.

f*** Mexico, I have never been there and don't plan on going ever. They should take f***ing responsibility for their violence and drug cartels - oh, wait, if it wasn't for U.S. gun manufacturers the drug cartels would not shoot people.

Last edited:
Why do I smell the Biden administration?
You don’t. Brady ‘United’ is behind this.
Federal District Court in Boston. That, ladies and gentleman, is what's called forum shopping. Permissible because not all of the defendants are located in the same state.
S&W is a Mass company, the venue is proper. They pulled judge Saylor. It will not be easy to steamroller him.

I’ve not ready the complaint, only the coverage. I expect this is little more than a meritless publicity stunt.

Back
Top Bottom