Mexico Sues US Gun Manufacturers

Never rent the mopeds in Bermuda.
The bus drivers have little stickers of mopeds on the sides like fighter aces .
going downhill, you can get those suckers up to 50 mph. and there are PLENTY of downhills and rock walls in bermuda. After a few pitchers of rum swizzles.....

going downhill, you can get those suckers up to 50 mph. and there are PLENTY of downhills and rock walls in bermuda. After a few pitchers of rum swizzles.....
We went on a cruise there for our honeymoon the first time.
There was a couple from N.H. that got married on the same day as us.
First day there they got wiped out on a moped and spent the rest of the trip bandaged up with some nasty road rash.

We went on a cruise there for our honeymoon the first time.
There was a couple from N.H. that got married on the same day as us.
First day there they got wiped out on a moped and spent the rest of the trip bandaged up with some nasty road rash.
i mean you CAN safely drive a moped. need to dress appropriately (no flip flops, etc). One per bike. go SLOW down the hills. wear a helmet. limit your drinking to only ONE PITCHER of rum swizzles.....and so on.

but like most things, a radio cab is just a phone call away.....

btw, is the Swizzle Inn still there in bermuda?

i mean you CAN safely drive a moped. need to dress appropriately (no flip flops, etc). One per bike. go SLOW down the hills. wear a helmet. limit your drinking to only ONE PITCHER of rum swizzles.....and so on.

but like most things, a radio cab is just a phone call away.....

I haven't been in about ten years .
Went back a half dozen times after the honeymoon.
Love it there.

Can we/ US Citizens get a class action against Mexico the US
FTFY.

Did you know that about 10 tourists a year die on those cute little mopeds the tourists ride in Bermuda?
Hell, the free local newspaper left outside our room at the Stonington Beach Hotel
on the first morning after we arrived on our honeymoon
lead with the story of some American woman
who went the wrong way around a roundabout.

(She was gesphincto).

Holding out for Dark and Stormys.

Sure.

Wow! Talk about projecting blame!

That shithole country can pound flour (into tortillas for me to eat).

They should be suing the Obama administration and Eric Holder instead.

Can we counter sue them for every COVID infested migrant that crosses our border and votes democrat?
Gheyyyy

A 44 page desicion?

Wtf ... I could barely write a 5 page essay in college and these dudes write 44 page deaicions. DAMN.

A judge in federal district court in Boston actually making a pro gun decision? And upholding PLCAA? I shouldn’t be surprised when they do the right thing but I am.
probably because of pressure from people like Obama and Holder who like to illegally traffic guns into Mexico. can't go opening up that can of worms in court!

probably because of pressure from people like Obama and Holder who like to illegally traffic guns into Mexico. can't go opening up that can of worms in court!
...or, because he's a Bush appointee who was elevated to Chief under Trump...

...or, because they're not actually all political creatures...

A 44 page desicion?

Wtf ... I could barely write a 5 page essay in college and these dudes write 44 page deaicions. DAMN.

There are opinions and dissents much longer than 44 pages. You can always skip to the end and read the conclusion and skip the statement of claims, arguments, etc.

If a judge writes an opinion with sound reasoning and lots of on point citations, it makes it less likely (not unlikely) that it will be overturned by a higher level court.

Also there are usually hundreds of pages of briefs from the plaintiffs and defendants alone, never mind other related cases or amicus briefs in support or opposition so 44 is fairly standard.

Back
Top Bottom