Miami Vice is alive and well with Canik

Ummm........................

View attachment 705601
I was just saying that I don't need anything new this year. Why you gotta try me like that?!
Struggling Javier Bardem GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

It's still a canik. The extra special paint probably brings it up to 550$
Dr Grant ... don't be knocking Canik. I have a gen 1 TP9SA as my bedside gun. Thing is dead-to-nuts reliable. It runs clean, runs dirty, shoots 115, 124 and 147 gr ammo with equal reliability whether the ammo is subsonic, standard pressure or +P. It's a fork .. pick it up, pull the trigger, and IT JUST WORKS.

Dr Grant ... don't be knocking Canik. I have a gen 1 TP9SA as my bedside gun. Thing is dead-to-nuts reliable. It runs clean, runs dirty, shoots 115, 124 and 147 gr ammo with equal reliability whether the ammo is subsonic, standard pressure or +P. It's a fork .. pick it up, pull the trigger, and IT JUST WORKS.
I'm not knocking the gun. I have a couple myself. I was pointing out that they are cheap.

The black one looks dope but it would just end up being a safe queen that never gets shot. I already have too many of those.
Canik and safe queen do not go together. My Canik cost $225 brand new and the fricking thing runs like a top for thousands of rounds with any ammo i throw at it.
No one should be afraid of shooting the snot out of a Canik.

Canik and safe queen do not go together. My Canik cost $225 brand new and the fricking thing runs like a top for thousands of rounds with any ammo i throw at it.
No one should be afraid of shooting the snot out of a Canik.
I’m sorry but I already have two caniks that get shot regularly as well (sf and sfx) so this thing would be a safe queen for me. I’d keep that Miami vice shit mint, just in case some panties need to be dropped.

BTW - because @Rockrivr1 did us dirty, here's the article it came from:

and the actual page on the Canik site:

and the eye candy we all deserve.
Canik_Miami_Studio_2.jpeg

Canik_Miami_Studio_3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom