• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michael Anton/The Coming Coup

SFC13557

NES Member
Read it and weep.

"Democrats are laying the groundwork for revolution right in front of our eyes.

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup. You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening.

It started with the military brass quietly indicating that the troops should not follow a presidential order. They were bolstered by many former generals—including President Trump’s own first Secretary of Defense—who stated openly what the brass would only hint at. Then, as nationwide riots really got rolling in early June, the sitting Secretary of Defense himself all but publicly told the president not to invoke the Insurrection Act. His implicit message was: “Mr. President, don’t tell us to do that, because we won’t, and you know what happens after that.”

There's a fair chance that many people would officially consider that to be the invitation to "Go Time". I really, really hope that it doesn't come to that, but I can see it happening. The dems have repeatedly said that they would make Trump supporters "pay" for 2016 and it doesn't take much to imagine that they have a variant of Cambodia's Killing Fields on their minds. So given that scenario....

Read it and weep.

"Democrats are laying the groundwork for revolution right in front of our eyes.

As if 2020 were not insane enough already, we now have Democrats and their ruling class masters openly talking about staging a coup. You might have missed it, what with the riots, lockdowns and other daily mayhem we’re forced to endure in this, the most wretched year of my lifetime. But it’s happening.

It started with the military brass quietly indicating that the troops should not follow a presidential order. They were bolstered by many former generals—including President Trump’s own first Secretary of Defense—who stated openly what the brass would only hint at. Then, as nationwide riots really got rolling in early June, the sitting Secretary of Defense himself all but publicly told the president not to invoke the Insurrection Act. His implicit message was: “Mr. President, don’t tell us to do that, because we won’t, and you know what happens after that.”

A General can give what orders he wants.
Who do you think the vast majority of rank and file soldiers support ?
They know the Dims hate their guts.

A General can give what orders he wants.
Who do you think the vast majority of rank and file soldiers support ?
They know the Dims hate their guts.

Very much this...I know plenty of active Marines that remember having to bring their own toilet paper to drill in the Kenyan's days. As soon as The Honorable Mr. Trump sat in the big chair, we never wanted for equipment necessary to complete our mission.

He certainly has his faults, but the military knows he has their back. I think there are enough higher-up enlisted as well as some officers that are unwilling to follow the 'war game orders' discussed here if the shit rolled down hill. I can only speak to what I witnessed in the Marine Corps, but I think that might be the only branch we would really need on our side anyway [rofl]

Juuuuuust kidding all my little soldiers and airmen and sailors (oh MY!)

Very much this...I know plenty of active Marines that remember having to bring their own toilet paper to drill in the Kenyan's days. As soon as The Honorable Mr. Trump sat in the big chair, we never wanted for equipment necessary to complete our mission.

He certainly has his faults, but the military knows he has their back. I think there are enough higher-up enlisted as well as some officers that are unwilling to follow the 'war game orders' discussed here if the shit rolled down hill. I can only speak to what I witnessed in the Marine Corps, but I think that might be the only branch we would really need on our side anyway [rofl]

Juuuuuust kidding all my little soldiers and airmen and sailors (oh MY!)
Happy you were kidding.....

The media has the dems so wound up that it’s going to be the right that fires the first shot.
when we’ve already seen the violence from the left for the last few months.
The level of general cognitive blindness from the general population rivals that of Biden.

Blackpill BS. These retards think America is Venezuela. They also think a coup always succeeds. If the coup attempt goes hot their gay little plan is not going to function with every democrat in America getting shot. Think about it this way, if the cops stood down how long would antifa riots last in real America(cities and gayburbs excepted)?

Blackpill BS. These retards think America is Venezuela. They also think a coup always succeeds. If the coup attempt goes hot their gay little plan is not going to function with every democrat in America getting shot. Think about it this way, if the cops stood down how long would antifa riots last in real America(cities and gayburbs excepted)?
Think of how much fun Massachusetts will be...

Just remember, there are plenty of Democrats in the south that are God praising, gun toting, rednecks. And even in the Northeast, there are Dems that own guns. Granted, some of those guns have the serial numbers filed off and they only have 8 rounds of ball ammo in their 10 round mags, but techically, I suppose they are gun owners.[laugh]

The Dems will NEVER allow Trump to complete a 2nd term if re-elected. Their hatred is real and trickles down to us. Make no mistake, they consider a hard coup as their duty and truly believe Trump and the deplorables are EVIL and incorrigible. They have the media and the swamp and academia on their side and Wall St. ,big business is already cowering before the woke crowd. The Joint Chiefs are politicians and hate Trump because of his treatment of Gen. Allen and Mattis. Remember Gen.Milley cowering before the press for wearing his uniform on the walk to the torched church in DC? It would come down to the Battalion/Company Commanders and 1SG's and Platoon Leaders/SGT's to refuse unlawful orders.

The Dems will NEVER allow Trump to complete a 2nd term if re-elected. Their hatred is real and trickles down to us. Make no mistake, they consider a hard coup as their duty and truly believe Trump and the deplorables are EVIL and incorrigible. They have the media and the swamp and academia on their side and Wall St. ,big business is already cowering before the woke crowd. The Joint Chiefs are politicians and hate Trump because of his treatment of Gen. Allen and Mattis. Remember Gen.Milley cowering before the press for wearing his uniform on the walk to the torched church in DC? It would come down to the Battalion/Company Commanders and 1SG's and Platoon Leaders/SGT's to refuse unlawful orders.
They will need to understand that if they don't, the *Chan Auties will dox them and their houses will burn and families will die.

They are all pedos. And Trump has the info. It is going to get ugly but I still have no idea how much regular guy participation is going to be required.

frozen pigs fly in hell today, for me to agree with you. what's next, whatluck finds common ground with sgthal? no chance.

They are all pedos. And Trump has the info. It is going to get ugly but I still have no idea how much regular guy participation is going to be required.
The cities will be in open rebellion in Dem enclaves and it will trickle to the burbs. Since we live behind enemy lines expect the likes of Baker/Healey to restrain the Cops and try to get the NG to quash the riots/rebellion so the local Cops don't have to put their allegiance on the line. The MANG is run by politicians and The Dems have been wargaming this for a year.

Not long at all.
These tards don't seem to grasp the fact that it's the cops keeping them alive.

Not long at all.
These tards don't seem to grasp the fact that it's the cops keeping them alive.

It's not the cops keeping them alive. It's middle America trying real hard to not open pandora's box. Those of us smart enough to know you can't just put the cat back in the bag. As soon as the patience of those of us polite enough to keep our peace dissolves, no cops will be able to stop it.

“Clear and Present Danger to the survival of our Republic”

All those officers he listed should be take to a firing squad! Sickening.

It's not the cops keeping them alive. It's middle America trying real hard to not open pandora's box. Those of us smart enough to know you can't just put the cat back in the bag. As soon as the patience of those of us polite enough to keep our peace dissolves, no cops will be able to stop it.
I think the only reason it hasn't gone off yet is the cops protecting the scumbags and going balls out after anyone who defends themselves in any way.

AG Barr is telling Federal Prosecutors to throw the book at the arrested "peaceful protestors", even going so far with charging them with trying to overthrow the govt. The Dems will flip out if they are charged, it should be interesting. Watch Judges openly revolt and the Justice system collapse. TRUMP MUST WIN or we're doomed!

AG Barr is telling Federal Prosecutors to throw the book at the arrested "peaceful protestors", even going so far with charging them with trying to overthrow the govt. The Dems will flip out if they are charged, it should be interesting. Watch Judges openly revolt and the Justice system collapse. TRUMP MUST WIN or we're doomed!

Barr is right on the money imho

What do you call attempting to murder officers and burn down federal buildings?

Then travelling across the country from Portland to Kenosha to DC to try to do same?

Back
Top Bottom