• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michael Moore armed bodyguard arrested on gun charge

rep308

NES Member
Moore bodyguard arrested on gun charge

Michael Moore bodyguard arrested on gun charge

bodyguard who has protected outspoken moviemaker and gun-control advocate Michael Moore was arrested at Kennedy International Airport for allegedly carrying a pistol without a New York license, authorities said Thursday.

Patrick Burk, 34, faced arraignment on a felony charge of criminal possession of a weapon. Prosecutors did not have his attorney’s name.

Burk was questioned by police Wednesday night after he notified a United Airlines ticket agent that he wanted to carry his weapon — unloaded and in a bag — on a flight to Los Angeles, said Port Authority spokesman Tony Ciavolella....snip

“Most Americans are with me on this,” he said about stricter gun controls. “They understand duck hunters don’t need Uzis and cop-killer bullets.”

I can't disagree with this. Not relevant, but true.

“Most Americans are with me on this,” he said about stricter gun controls. “They understand duck hunters don’t need Uzis and cop-killer bullets.”

Most Americans I know would disagree and have gotten very tired of being punished for what others do.

Bob

Softball pitchers don't need Uzis and cop-killer bullets. Also not relevant, but true.

New York attorney general and now Michael Moore. Who is the next hypocrite to fall

they are all hypocrites, except that moonbats firmly believe in "more equal comrades", so no, they will not consider this hypocritical at all, just an "important" person who needs protection from all the red-neck NRA crazies. When libtards speak of hypocrisy, they speak of Repubs.

it's just so pathetic how stupid this moron is still acting like the second amendment has anything to do with hunting. His head would explode if you told him the real reason for 2A.

eff his body guard. he got the gun into NY. So rot in jail. I would never protect a fat a$$ like that with my guns.

And typical...another gun owner not researching the different laws thinking NY would have reciprocity with any license he held. We're lucky they accept out of state driver's licenses. Such a pathetic city/state. Upstate NY should secede...lol

The article says "He produced licenses for his Mauser handgun..." WTF was he carrying? A broomhandle Mauser or perhaps a Mauser manufactured Luger?

The Mauser brand was put on several modern handguns. One example is the M2, which was striker fired. The other were single and double action hi power variations.

The Mauser brand was put on several modern handguns. One example is the M2, which was striker fired. The other were single and double action hi power variations.
I had an M2 (.45 ACP). Very interesting design.

It was engraved in a presentation box, and I won it at a Friends of the NRA banquet. I sold it, unfired.

Back
Top Bottom