• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Michigan Official: Ban Bullet Sales by Anyone but Police

Michigan Official: Ban Bullet Sales by Anyone but Police | Breitbart

The commissioner, Reggie Davis (D), also wants to tax the bullets that police would sell.

Fox 2 quoted Davis saying, “I’m tired of turning on the news every day and watching you report stories over and over again, killing each other. It’s got to stop somewhere.”

His solution is to require gun owners to buy their bullets from police and to pass a “mental health check” before being allowed to complete the purchase. Moreover, he wants to tax the bullets for funds to fight gun violence via education.

Typical Liberal Sleaze bag...

It will echo around here however . . . . And I bet he has access to armed police protection with a phone call . . . . You know, when he ventures out once an election cycle to the "cleaned up Mean streets " he made" safe " . . . . For the rest of the tools

There's always around such dumb proposals,as long as you have brass for the calibers you shoot nothing to stop you. What makes this guy think that the ammo used by gangbangers is acquired legally.

F. U. Michigan...

iu
iu

iu
iu

Tell an American that he can't have something and he'll make it even if he didn't want it...

150616134355-moonshine-sutton-still-super-169.jpg

I spend at least 2 weeks a month in Michigan and am frequently in Detroit. Absolute dump. I’ve been in some rough neighborhoods and been asked if I was lost by the locals.

Michigan Official: Ban Bullet Sales by Anyone but Police | Breitbart

The commissioner, Reggie Davis (D), also wants to tax the bullets that police would sell.

Fox 2 quoted Davis saying, “I’m tired of turning on the news every day and watching you report stories over and over again, killing each other. It’s got to stop somewhere.”

His solution is to require gun owners to buy their bullets from police and to pass a “mental health check” before being allowed to complete the purchase. Moreover, he wants to tax the bullets for funds to fight gun violence via education.

Typical Liberal Sleaze bag...

I guess the commissioner doesn't share the same view on guns as Detroit Police Chief James Craig:

Detroit's Citizens Fighting Back

Commissioner Davis is also the founder of CeaseFire Youth Initiative, which he founded after his younger brother's death in 2001. Five young men between the ages of 17 and 20 were responsible for his brother's assassination but rather than condemning them, Commissioner Davis recognized they did not have a father or older brother to steer them in the right direction. He forgave his brother's killers and went on to establish CeaseFire Youth Initiative, Inc., a non-violent conflict resolution advocacy organization aimed at curbing youth violence.

His heart's in the right place - his head, however...

So what's he got against re-loaders? Does he own a ammo store where his cartridge sales are down? What's next, shell casings, powder, primers?

Mental health check:

Officer: "What are you here for?"

You: "To buy bullets."

O: "You want to buy bullets?"

Y: "Yes."

O: "OK, you officially failed our mental health check. Only the mentally unstable would WANT to buy bullets. Why don't you have a seat in that cell over there?"

Ammunition Manufacturers should do what Barret did and cut sales to Police if civilians can't have access...

F. U. Michigan...

iu
iu

iu
iu

Tell an American that he can't have something and he'll make it even if he didn't want it...

150616134355-moonshine-sutton-still-super-169.jpg

Honestly, how has no one gotten that through their f***ing heads yet? Any time you try and tell us what we should/shouldn't have/own/do/whatever, we're gonna go out and do the exact opposite. We've always been this way; it's one of the quintessential things that makes one an American.

Oh yeah, "Popcorn Said f*** You."

Back
Top Bottom