• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Middle School Student Caught With Gun Stolen From Trooper In The 1970's

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member

must have been a smith and wesson k frame or n frame 357. i picked up a ex trooper model 13 for 190 $ when they switched to autos. and still have it

Speculation, much?

But the sheriff said the blame lies squarely with the gun owners who did not secure the firearms.

Nice editing/S Looks like the gun had a round trip ticket.

Now, Berkeley County Sheriff Duane Lewis said he is determined to find out how the gun traveled 4,600 miles from South Carolina to Alaska.

That was a surprise to us," said Lewis. "Typically, we don’t see a gun come that far away, and in that case at this moment, we don’t know how it got here to South Carolina. We don’t know, right now, how it got into that particular bookbag.”

Speculation, much?

But the sheriff said the blame lies squarely with the gun owners who did not secure the firearms.

Nice editing/S Looks like the gun had a round trip ticket.

Now, Berkeley County Sheriff Duane Lewis said he is determined to find out how the gun traveled 4,600 miles from South Carolina to Alaska.

Sounds like ol' Duane is a real rocket surgeon and lives on the left side of the bell curve.

Ah, yeah.
It is not an easy article to read, but they added two other firearms that were also recovered, so I think they are refering to those.

I think they are also implying the one stolen from the trooper might have been sold on the record between when it was originally stolen and when they took it off the kid.

They relly need a new copy editor.

1653324338837-png.619101
Meh, weak.
DSCN8438.JPG

Back
Top Bottom