MidwayUSA Site Access

I was there earlier today, and checked just now, and it was moving at a decent clip. For some reason that site always seems slow to me, but it seems to be usual speed right now.

Anyone else having issues getting onto the MidwayUSA site?

The only "issue" I have getting onto Midway USA's site is that they are overpriced on a lot of stuff. [thinking]
Some prices are decent, but most of it is overpriced. Plus they make you jump through a million hoops before applying a discount for dealers, gunsmiths, armorers, etc.

I stick to Brownells whenever possible.

Last edited:
I only have issues with their overpriced shipping charges!

Most place that have what (I would assume) you consider acceptable shipping charges are just pushing the charges into the cost of the inventory. I ordered a complete reloading kit with turret press, extra dies, primer feeder, etc...it cost me about $15 for shipping and it was at my door in about 3 days. That's right around regular UPS pricing.

ETA
I just did a comparison between Brownell's and Midway. It was hard to find the same item on both sites but I did find this...

"Aimpoint Micro T-1 Tactical Red Dot Sight 4 MOA with Picatinny-Style Mount Matte" Price is $633 on both sites. Midway's shipping is $7.93 and Brownell's is $11.95 for the same product, and both ground shipping.

Last edited:
So, who is best for a .22 scope? Was thinking some fixed power 4x Simmons or maybe BSA or Bushnell. Othewise, might hit Dick's or something. Still want to try a "Tech Sights" setup as well.

Most place that have what (I would assume) you consider acceptable shipping charges are just pushing the charges into the cost of the inventory. I ordered a complete reloading kit with turret press, extra dies, primer feeder, etc...it cost me about $15 for shipping and it was at my door in about 3 days. That's right around regular UPS pricing.

ETA
I just did a comparison between Brownell's and Midway. It was hard to find the same item on both sites but I did find this...

"Aimpoint Micro T-1 Tactical Red Dot Sight 4 MOA with Picatinny-Style Mount Matte" Price is $633 on both sites. Midway's shipping is $7.93 and Brownell's is $11.95 for the same product, and both ground shipping.

I love Brownells, but I have a hard time finding anything cheap there. Even with a dealer discount. Midway is almost always cheaper.

I love Brownells, but I have a hard time finding anything cheap there. Even with a dealer discount. Midway is almost always cheaper.
Same for me...I just ordered $133 worth of gear, got $20 off the cost with a promo code and rebate and it was $9.75 to ship it (~$122 total shipped)

Back
Top Bottom