Mill ownership

No, they were not looking for a way to get in touch with him - they obviously already knew that . . .they were looking for his contact info . . .cute question though.
As far as I know, the new owners, Lupoli Companies, plan to run the Mill as-is for now. They just need an accurate tenant data base for rent billing. Jack.

Don't know if he is into guns but he develops and owns large mixed use developments in the suburbs. Also owner of the Tuscan Restaurants. The Mill does not fit his typical real estate portfolio other than its on a large, contiguous parcel of land. He may not develop the property immediately but you can bet he will at some point so the tenants probably should not get too comfortable. I believe he has a development under construction in the same area so The Mill could factor into a larger development in that area - maybe a "Phase II".

No, they were not looking for a way to get in touch with him - they obviously already knew that . . .they were looking for his contact info . . .cute question though.

What would the Internet be without white knights.

meet sal...

400px-Dogday-sw76a.jpg

As far as I know, the new owners, Lupoli Companies, plan to run the Mill as-is for now. They just need an accurate tenant data base for rent billing. Jack.
which makes perfect sense. why would they want to run an empty building? all that bs will take years to finilize, the demolition and reconstruction.
if ever.

Don't know if he is into guns but he develops and owns large mixed use developments in the suburbs. Also owner of the Tuscan Restaurants. The Mill does not fit his typical real estate portfolio other than its on a large, contiguous parcel of land. He may not develop the property immediately but you can bet he will at some point so the tenants probably should not get too comfortable. I believe he has a development under construction in the same area so The Mill could factor into a larger development in that area - maybe a "Phase II".
He already has the huge former IBM campus across the street and is planning residential/mixed use. Jack.

and a large residential or mixed use development gets put in there.
you are aware WHERE the mill is located, right?
no one would live there, unless it will be some subsidized low income or section something housing.

building luxury condos in such proximity to a highway - no way. so, littleton karens bunch will probably get that it deserves in that lot - a whole lot of relocated junkies straight from cass&mass.

and they deserve it, karens i mean.

PS. or it may be some sort of a hotel, of course, but, who needs a hotel in littleton?

no one would live there, unless it will be some subsidized low income or section something housing.

building luxury condos in such proximity to a highway - no way. so, littleton karens bunch will probably get that it deserves in that lot - a whole lot of relocated junkies straight from cass&mass.

Look two posts above yours. I'm pretty sure Jack has a little more contact to the plan than you might.

NEVER, EVER underestimate where many will buy property. I have seen condos so close to the roads you could drive by and look into the window and see what they were having for dinner.....and every single unit sold.

PS. or it may be some sort of a hotel, of course, but, who needs a hotel in littleton?
Bro, have you ever been alive?

NEVER, EVER underestimate where many will buy property. I have seen condos so close to the roads you could drive by and look into the window and see what they were having for dinner.....and every single unit sold.
We just wired condos in Boston in the ink block that sold for a million bucks plus and they sold like hot cakes. 30’ from 93 right next to the busiest exchange on 93.

I have seen condos so close to the roads
by the second ring of 495? nah. it is not a woburn or lexington. or boston.
it's littleton. it is like comparing manhattan with some remote shithole in jersey.

It's more probable than not the building gets torn down and a large residential or mixed use development gets put in there.
We at the Mill had already planned on that for a couple of years as a project for some time in the future. However, time don't wait for the old farts. Jack.

Back
Top Bottom