• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mill ownership

NEVER, EVER underestimate where many will buy property. I have seen condos so close to the roads you could drive by and look into the window and see what they were having for dinner.....and every single unit sold.
These condos were once a nightclub. Literally on Route 2
1674245522833.png
In the foreground, the Natick Mall; the background? Luxury condos.
1674245666247.png

Don't know if he is into guns but he develops and owns large mixed use developments in the suburbs. Also owner of the Tuscan Restaurants. The Mill does not fit his typical real estate portfolio other than its on a large, contiguous parcel of land. He may not develop the property immediately but you can bet he will at some point so the tenants probably should not get too comfortable. I believe he has a development under construction in the same area so The Mill could factor into a larger development in that area - maybe a "Phase II".
He doesn’t own Tuscan that’s a different developer. Also Lupoli sold some of the projects to other companies and kept the management of those properties.

Don't know if he is into guns but he develops and owns large mixed use developments in the suburbs. Also owner of the Tuscan Restaurants. The Mill does not fit his typical real estate portfolio other than its on a large, contiguous parcel of land. He may not develop the property immediately but you can bet he will at some point so the tenants probably should not get too comfortable. I believe he has a development under construction in the same area so The Mill could factor into a larger development in that area - maybe a "Phase II".
Sal Lupoli is not owner of the Tuscan Village/Kitchen developments, that would be Joe Faro.

I read somewhere or other the mill will be razed and then 285 residential units going in, already tentatively approved by the town.

that`s what i said. or best case 50/50 mix, but, who would live in such prime location on their own will - that`s to be seen.
285 units is quite a lot.

View attachment 711631
I have seen some god awful developments lately where they jammed in so many units that you couldn't even turn correctly in the unit parking lots.

building luxury condos in such proximity to a highway - no way. so, littleton karens bunch will probably get that it deserves in that lot - a whole lot of relocated junkies straight from cass&mass.

Lol not sure if serious, or apparently you've never driven down the mass pike through Brighton. [rofl] (a friend of mine has popped up at least 3 buildings over there, and if I lived in any of them I would border on being house poor given the costs )

I don't know where this weird fixation comes from, where someone assumes that someone wont live near a highway, I realize its some townie suburban thing maybe. But the rest of the world doesnt care about it too much. Yeah it sucks if you are building a house but for stacked up armpit type living, its completely irrelevant. It ends up being a feature actually, "LoCal TrAffIC FaGG0trY" in mass is off the charts these days, there are a lot of places in this state where its a pain in the ballsack to even get to a major highway if you're more than a few miles away from it. Like as an example if I had a house in the "nice" part of the city I am in, but it would easily add another 5-10 minutes to my commute because of the 48 stoplights and all the local BS you have to drive through to get to "there".

Reading has an apartment complex right next to 93. If you’re looking for prostitutes or drugs that is a good place to go.

by the second ring of 495? nah. it is not a woburn or lexington. or boston.
it's littleton. it is like comparing manhattan with some remote shithole in jersey.

Not sure if serious, 10 yrs ago I'd agree with you but not anymore. UrBaN BullShiT is expensive and always has been but nowadays the prices are abhorrent even to people who make good
money. A lot of people are opting out of that bullshit and buying away from Urban Cup retardation. If you have remote work at all there is no win to urban cup bullshit anymore.

Yep. Faces (and the bowling alley and motel next to it) were all torn down and turned into "Vox on Two," "Tempo Cambridge," and a Marriot.

So, technically, I misspoke. They're all luxury apartments; because you'll own nothing...

The little hotel is actually basically where one of the razed arthur D little buildings was, actually. The condos/shitpartments are on the footprint of what used to be Feces, the shitty motel that was there, and the bowling alley.

you are aware WHERE the mill is located, right?
no one would live there, unless it will be some subsidized low income or section something housing.

building luxury condos in such proximity to a highway - no way. so, littleton karens bunch will probably get that it deserves in that lot - a whole lot of relocated junkies straight from cass&mass.

and they deserve it, karens i mean.

PS. or it may be some sort of a hotel, of course, but, who needs a hotel in littleton?
I have to disagree.
There are numerous places that I can think of, with similar "shitty" , too close to the highway, etc, situations, and they fill em right up.
Not my cup of tea, but there doesn't seem to be any shortage of willing tenants.

Address?

For a "friend" of course.... ;)
Lol just follow the police cars. The Red Roof Inn down the street in Woburn is another good spot to buy a date. I cop I know used to do a sting there to catch the ladies. I used to tell him “What prostitute is going to take money from a fat f like you to f?”

The little hotel is actually basically where one of the razed arthur D little buildings was, actually. The condos/shitpartments are on the footprint of what used to be Feces, the shitty motel that was there, and the bowling alley.
That makes sense. It felt like more footprint than I remembered, but didn't want to understate the size of the build

Not sure if serious, 10 yrs ago I'd agree with you but not anymore. UrBaN BullShiT is expensive and always has been but nowadays the prices are abhorrent even to people who make good
money. A lot of people are opting out of that bullshit and buying away from Urban Cup retardation. If you have remote work at all there is no win to urban cup bullshit anymore.
i guess we will see.

i still bet for a subsidized low income henhouse. life will tell.

that`s what i said. or best case 50/50 mix, but, who would live in such prime location on their own will - that`s to be seen.
285 units is quite a lot.

View attachment 711631
It seems you're a bit out of touch with the realities of the housing market in said area. In the upper right of your photo is the edge of a sprawling house/condo development where many of the fairly upscale units are even closer to 495 than the mill property. Littleton is above the needed state threshold for affordable housing so there isn't much incentive to add more I would think.

Tuscan Brands is owned by Joe Faro. Has nothing to do with Sal Lupoli...at least business-wise.

Joe's a car guy and has quite a nice collection.

Last edited:
i guess we will see.

i still bet for a subsidized low income henhouse. life will tell.

I dont know what the proposed building or the units look like, it could easily be a shithole or otherwise, although I suspect if its really 200+ units you might be right to some degree.

Anyone here know Sal? Is he into guns?
Doesn't matter. They bought that to make a sh*t ton of money, not collect thousands in rent.

Whatever they do will at least double their investment of +$5M.

Rents will be good to cover fixed costs while they work on plans and the best time to start construction.

Also, my brother is going through a similar situation in Florida, a place bought the building where he has a shop. My brother still has a year on his lease so he is negotiating how much money they will pay him to leave early.

If they don't come to an agreement, he was told he can stay until the lease is over, but they will fence most of the parking lot so he can't park cars out there.

So, for example, they could do something similar at the Mill. "Fine, stay for a year, we will leave enough parking space for 2 cars, have fun doing business and we want you out the day the lease is over".

If someone has a lease they have negotiating power, can get money lost due to relocation, money for moving ...

Back
Top Bottom