Minuteman Armory 3-gun and car shoot. - November 20th

Last 3-gun of the year! Plus bonus car shoot.

November 20th. Yes, that's this Sunday. Late notice is intentional!

Hardwick Rod and Gun.

9am. Safety brief is at 8:45.

Cost $40.

Pistols, Shotguns, Rifles.

You need ZERO SPECIAL GEAR. NONE. Just pockets.

The course of fire will be roughly 20 pistols rounds per run. (2 magazines minumum)

Roughly 10 shotgun rounds per run.

Roughly 20 rifle rounds per run. (2 mags minimum)

You are guaranteed 2 runs at the full course.

We will be shooting out of, around and with a static car.. then when done.. shooting the car.

Bang bang. 2 events for the cost of one.

If you're some kind of sally and don't want to show off at the 3-gun, you can come to ONLY the car shoot,. But that will cost you $40.

The car shoot will be at 1pm.

Hardwick has great food, a liquor license for when the shooting is done and an exceptional deck behind the shooting area that allows for great spectating.

Call the shop to sign up!

978-632-4222

I have a pistol, rifle, a shotgun, and can find some pockets. Should I do this?

Can you hit targets with those things?

If you answered yes, then yes you should do this.

If you answered no, you should still do this, but bring lots and lots of ammos

I'd love to come out and show you guys how to shoot again, but I have another commitment. Have fun

I would so be there, sounds like a blast and a fun way to get a start at 3-Gun, but have another conflicting shooting event, otherwise would be there in a heart beat

Dang it, I just got in from a turkey shoot and called the shop just now, and didn't realize that they were closed... Are they accepting day of registrations?

Big shout out and thanks to our host, Hardwick Rod and Gun Club, and the Minuteman Armory, for putting on a fun, no pressure match. It was my first multigun experience, and I know I am hooked (and I could probably speak for a few others).

Here is the video of the course during my first run. Somehow the video of my (not so) amazing second run (where I foolishly decided to switch to using a revolver) was lost to a fire, or something...

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9JvK9ig7SUcZkw5Ty1vX0lROGs/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Glad you made it out! You and the guy with the over under were the highlight of the day, beyond throwing lead at the truck of course

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Big shout out and thanks to our host, Hardwick Rod and Gun Club, and the Minuteman Armory, for putting on a fun, no pressure match. It was my first multigun experience, and I know I am hooked (and I could probably speak for a few others).

Here is the video of the course during my first run. Somehow the video of my (not so) amazing second run (where I foolishly decided to switch to using a revolver) was lost to a fire, or something...

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9JvK9ig7SUcZkw5Ty1vX0lROGs/view?usp=sharing[/video]

I'm glad I wasn't the only last minute show up! You did very well with that fabulous Sig P938, better than some of the guys with a full sized service handgun.

I was a fan of that New York reload!

Excellent job. As said above great job utilizing the 938. I own one as well and what you did took some skills. [cheers]

Nice Job All! Kudos to Hardwick for hosting. Glad to see 3-gun taking off in MA.
There is some 3 gun in New England. Taking off may be an overstatement however. Monson had 2 matches this year along with a clinic in May. Capital City in Augusta Maine had at least 1 match, the USPSA club in Vermont had at least one. There are a couple other clubs that run less formal matches than the 3 clubs I just mentioned.

There is some 3 gun in New England. Taking off may be an overstatement however. Monson had 2 matches this year along with a clinic in May. Capital City in Augusta Maine had at least 1 match, the USPSA club in Vermont had at least one. There are a couple other clubs that run less formal matches than the 3 clubs I just mentioned.

Do you always shit on the people starting the grass roots or is today special?

Not to mention the 3-4 3gun matches at Monument Beach this year. Yes, taking off.

Do you always shit on the people starting the grass roots or is today special?

Dan is one of the biggest advocates of 3 gun in the area. He is always willing to help run a match and help newbies with equipment and advice. You are mistaking his realistic view of the situation for a negative view.

Wallum Lake in RI plans on hosting 3 - 3 Gun matches in 2017 along with practical shotgun, Walls of Steel & Mini Walls of Steel events.

The more opportunities the better!

Back
Top Bottom