• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Miracle and second chances

4:30 and 4 cats on the bed...situation normal.
Glad you're back home.
Hope you weren't up at that hour in agony.

If you need your spirits lifted,
and a fresh perspective on your recent hospital stay,
check out Please Don't Eat the Daisies: Operation Operation.
Not much has changed since the 1950's; maybe electronic IR thermometers.

BTW, I don't know much about your menagerie,
but genetics is one part of biology making rapid strides...
images

Last edited:
Sorry, just saw this. Glad you are OK, Tim. Cats make the best bed buddies for heat & companionship - 2nd to your wife of course. :) I use to have pet rabbits, too, when I first moved to where I am now: they are both the same sex I was told at the pet shop …. both could fit in my hand when we got them. They had two litters before we got them neutered/fixed (6 months old) ….then I understand the term, "breed like rabbits!" LOL.

More prayers for you, too. Be well & stress less.

Frequent flyer in the cardiac/telemetry unit at Charlton, good people there. I've had three Cath's done there too! Hope your on the mend.

Two bits of advise for what it's worth, an this may have been said already but one, don't discount post event depression it's real and two do the cardiac rehab! I didn't and regretted it.
Who's your cardiologist? who did the procedure? Just curious.

15 pounds of Flemish Giant. We call her “Mini,” short for Minerva.And she answers to name and uses a litter box.

t

Last edited:
Back in the hospital. Weak, faint, dizzy. BP low; now 112/72, was 81/40. Maybe too much meds. EKG perfect, just had cat scan with contrast.

t

Probably not unusual, glad they caught it quickly. Hopefully you'll be back home with that giant rabbit before long! At least he doesn't live in a cave and hasn't got big nasty pointy teeth ;)

Back
Top Bottom