• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Miss Tennessee's got some guns

Literally.

She's a daddy's girl.

But don't think this year's Miss Tennessee is a pushover.

Ellen Carrington, 21, who was crowned Miss Tennessee on Saturday night, has a concealed weapons permit.

"I have a Smith & Wesson .40-caliber," Carrington told reporters on Sunday, "(with a) silver top and black body."

And, because this thread is BEYOND useless without pics...

misstenn.jpg

I think any woman that good looking should just be handed a pistol permit, no questions asked...

then again, there are some drop dead hotties out there that are nuttier than squirrel shit!!!

I'd take her to the curb on trash day.

I think you're saying you like her, but the actual words seem opposite to that.

Just so were clear, do you mean "she's the bee's knees" and you'd like to pollinate her? Or are you saying, (for some unknowable reason) that you don't like her and would discard her (with the trash) given the opportunity?

Note: I examined the image quite closely and found no evidence of concealed weapons. Why do I have a sudden urge to rent "Austin Powers"?

She is using Thunderware. She was going to wear Victoria's Secret but was afraid she would put an eye out if she wore their thongs.

[kiss]So much for the element of surprise. I think she should have kept quiet about CCW, but now that the world knows this, perhaps she can help us with our "gun nut" image.

Is she supposed to be hot or something? Not that I'd throw her out of bed, but IMO she's busted.

She's really cute. All American, girl-next-door look. Yeah, I'd say she's hot or something. She also shoots so that counts for something. As for the Smith .40 with a "silver top and black bottom," I'm thinking Sigma so that knocks her down a few points. This is the type of girl whose personality pushes the deal over the top. If she's as nice as she looks, great. If she's a bitch, not so much.

Chris

"I have a Smith & Wesson .40-caliber," Carrington told reporters on Sunday, "(with a) silver top and black body."

That says a lot about how much she knows about firearms. She also knows the bullets come out the round thing on the front of the top.[smile]

Back
Top Bottom