• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Missouri GOP Pushing Bill to Eliminate Gun-Free Zones at Colleges, Churches

Admin

Staff Member
Administrator
NES Member
school-gun-free-zone-SUE-OGROCKIAP-640x432.jpg

Republicans in the Missouri House are pushing a bill to eliminate gun free zones at colleges and churches around the state.

The bill is sponsored by state Rep. Jered Taylor (R-Nixa).

The Kansas City Star reports that the bill passed the House Rules and Legislative Oversight Committee Wednesday by a vote of eight to three. The chairman of that committee, state Rep. Shawn Rhoads (R-West Plains), said, “The problem right now is our gun-free zones where people aren’t allowed to carry guns, and this is what this tries to defeat.”

Rhoads added, “If I know that I’m going to commit a crime on a college campus and I plan this out but I don’t know who’s there carrying a gun or not, I’m probably going to think twice. But if I know for a fact that no one on that campus is allowed to carry a gun, then I have a soft target, and I am able to do exactly what I want to do within there.”

Missouri GOP Pushing Bill to Eliminate Gun-Free Zones at Colleges, Churches | Breitbart

image.jpeg

"Violators will face severe federal, state and local criminal penalties"........but only after they have finished what they set out to do because there was nobody armed there to confront and stop them.

STUPIDITY REIGNS SUPREME!!!

Isn't it funny that the states the libs think of as backwards and full of deplorables always seem to exhibit the most "common sense"? When criminals start encountering ferocious, rapid and brutal defense when they try to commit violent acts, they will stop.

They are not afraid of laws, or stiff penalties. The only thing they fear is lots and lots of hot lead aimed in their direction.

Bring back "common sense"....!

Attachments

• 29570411_2030395196990519_1657858936524241696_n.jpg
    29570411_2030395196990519_1657858936524241696_n.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom