Moms Demand Action meeting tonight Lexington

Someone needs to Video everyone going in the door.

Someone else needs to video every license plate pulling into the parking
lot.

Might be stopping by tonight to see what the offense looks like

You might get lucky. It will be full of women that dont get laid.

We need a way to discretely dispense that product. Holding it up in the room and going "psssssssssshhhhhh" would be too obvious. Maybe something that could be done "crop dusting" style, walk around the room letting it slowly seep out.
I could wear a purple wig and crop dust the room.

Maybe one of you engineers can create something I can use to remotely activate it. I could have the bottle near my feet and a button in my pocket. I will walk around pressing the button. By the time the smell rises I will be several feet away attacking another group.

I could wear a purple wig and crop dust the room.

Maybe one of you engineers can create something I can use to remotely activate it. I could have the bottle near my feet and a button in my pocket. I will walk around pressing the button. By the time the smell rises I will be several feet away attacking another group.

Will it smell like mildly rotten fish? that's the only way you can get "cover", because it would be pretty believable.

-Mike

Will it smell like mildly rotten fish? that's the only way you can get "cover", because it would be pretty believable.

-Mike
It doesnt matter. By the time they find out, I could do a tactical roll, remove my Bernie shirt, reveal a MAGA shirt and run away.

I have NES Excruciathlon training. If I could make it through the mud and the d*cks Atilla threw at us, I should be able to handle some moms.

Last edited:
They don't call it brandishing, they call it Assault with a Dangerous Weapon (ADW) - any overt act done with a dangerous weapon that places someone in fear. One guy opened his jacket to show his holstered weapon and was convicted of ADW - a felony.

That guy... had a shitty lawyer.

Might be stopping by tonight to see what the offense looks like

Offensive?

If Watts is there , she does in fact travel with armed security.
They are easy to spot.
I wonder what kind of shit show it would turn into if someone pointed to one of them and started screaming GUN!! GUN!!.

Applications, Reservations, Cancellations, and Emergency Closures
  • Meeting rooms are available to approved groups only. To become an approved group submit an application. The library will generally notify the applicant group of approval status within one week of receipt of the application form.

Wait, aren't libraries publicly owned? So how can they say no? 1A?

Maybe somebody needs to infiltrate and start side track with a divide and conquer strategy.
If it’s abortion, trans rights, intersectionality, Muslims vs women vs gay, etc..

suv vs global warming

meat is murder. Meat eaters are the same as gun totin rednecks..

as they are all “moms” accuse them of all being ”breeders” and the cause of global warming. And suggesting they all kill off their offspring. If they don’t they are climate deniers and racists.

out leftist them divide and conquer

Last edited:
If Watts is there , she does in fact travel with armed security.
They are easy to spot.
I wonder what kind of shit show it would turn into if someone pointed to one of them and started screaming GUN!! GUN!!.

if this is true how does nobody scream “he has a gun!!!” And point open mouthed like Donald Sutherland from “invasion of the body snatchers” ?

if this is true how does nobody scream “he has a gun!!!” And point open mouthed like Donald Sutherland from “invasion of the body snatchers” ?
It's not that they have a problem with guns.
They love em when they are protecting their ass.

I didn't know Lexington was such a hot bed of gun violence. Well at least not since 1775
Funny you should mention that. While fighting a gun grabbing effort a few years ago, I did some research on murders in Lexington. Best I could tell, April 19, 1775 WAS the last time someone was killed by a gun here.

Back
Top Bottom