• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moms demand at Framingham staples March 5, 1030

Hope this isn't a dupe. I just read they will be doing a bully-sorry, outreach-there on Tuesday March 4. Rather convenient, as most of us work. They are scheduling media too. I think we should go there in force, those who can :). I'll be working in Wayland, so I can't make it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
someone should park a car/truck with a large red banner and blast Soviet anthem in that parking lot ... just to make it interesting, but yeah, everyone working is actually at work.

Careful, lest this turn into something similar to what happened at Starbucks, where the counter-protesters used open carry demonstrations to try to prove a point, and ended up making it worse.

I don't know why these bitches are going after Staples. Americans legally carry their guns everywhere! Wal*Mart is practically a right of passage for gun owners to carry there, and buy ammo. I carry in supermarkets, home depot, and, well, EVERYWHERE!

Why pick on Staples, who probably just wants to be left alone?

Last edited:
Careful, lest this turn into something similar to what happened at Starbucks, where the counter-protesters used open carry demonstrations to try to prove a point, and ended up making it worse.

I don't know why these bitches are going after Staples. Americans legally carry there guns everywhere! Wal*Mart is practically a right of passage for gun owners to carry there, and buy ammo. I carry in supermarkets, home depot, and, well, EVERYWHERE!

Why pick on Staples, who probably just wants to be left alone?

because the squeaky wheel gets the grease, yell loud enough at enough people until finally they just want you to shut up

Also, Staples has.... staples. And scissors. Place is dangerous as all hell. I've seen horrific staple injuries in children, hell, I stapled my finger one time in middle school. Stung like crazy! And scissors, back when I was growing up they had points and stuff. Deadly. Don't even get me started on letter openers.

Ban the whole store I say.

The smart move would be to stay away and not give them the free PR they are hoping you will give them. They _want_ you to show up strapped so they can feign victimization to a media already very sympathetic to their cause. You will not win the PR battle. These events are setups for attracting gun restrictionist media coverage and generating content for their website.

Open carry is a bad idea. In Massachusetts, you're a criminal if you own a gun. Open carrying isn't good pr in this state. Bad idea. But, I think if people go there, question then why they are targeting a store, when Boston has no problem allowing criminals to have guns-even turns them back into the street-why aren't they find after the prosecution? Why target law abiding citizens?

someone should quietly attend and take pictures of the 5-10 hags who show up to show the media the REAL size of their pathetic organizational attempt.

I'm giving 2:1 odd that there will be more media than 'protestors' any takers?

Hope this isn't a dupe. I just read they will be doing a bully-sorry, outreach-there on Tuesday March 4. Rather convenient, as most of us work. They are scheduling media too. I think we should go there in force, those who can :). I'll be working in Wayland, so I can't make it.

Any idea what time?
Et Never mind, I missed it in the title, it has been a long day

Last edited:
don't any of these retards work? I'd go wearing a bunch of pro 2A shit but I have a job that requires me to be there on weekday mornings.

These broads are so stupid...they'd get a lot more attention on a Saturday morning anyway when people are out shopping. How many people to they expect to "reach" on a wednesday at 10:30?

Show up with some extremist signs and totally mind F' em. "Blacks must be disarmed" "hitler was right about some things" "Execute all gun owners" Fun stuff like that. Shifts their mission to trying to figure out whats going on and anyone driving by leaves with the impression they are totally insane.

It's obvious they want to get the attention of the corporate big wigs to make all staples stores "NO Carry Zones". Best time to get their attention is while they are at work [wink]

Show up with some extremist signs and totally mind F' em. "Blacks must be disarmed" "hitler was right about some things" "Execute all gun owners" Fun stuff like that. Shifts their mission to trying to figure out whats going on and anyone driving by leaves with the impression they are totally insane.

I'll be there with a "kill all the white man" poster.

Back
Top Bottom