Moms demand at Framingham staples March 5, 1030

Those morons tried this in TN at a Staples too. This was from Jan 27 , a few of us commented but got blocked immediately. The store manager was a woman , and she carries all the time!
[h=5]Moms Demand Action - TN/Nashville[/h]January 27 · Edited

Moms visited the Madison, TN, Staples today, to ask their corporate office to go gun-free nation-wide. The manager told us she carries at all times. Just so you know.

All a couple of folks have to do complain to the store manager about their egress has been impeded, And they will be told to leave as they are causing a problem. This doesn't matter if it is true or not, Just use the same tactics they do.

Even if it is just a phone call to the store manager. " I needed to come in and buy X but the group in front of the store looked intimidating". Themanager will get them out damn quick.
We used to use this tactic in the city when union protesters would get loud and threatening. Worked extremely well on Newbury St.

Next time get video. I love seeing these moonbats on youtube.

After a stop by the store, I went over to the Staples corporate HQ. I drove by and noticed a small group no where near the HQ building. I drove up to the corporate building and saw no one there. When I came back near the entrance, I saw that the small group was actually the moms demanding action. There were 8 women 1 small child and one man who was definitely the leader and directing everything. I parked across the street from them and ten they proceeded to cross the street to stand by a sign that said Staples Corporate HQ. The guy took a few pictures of the moms near the sign. Since they were standing right by me in my truck, the guy came up to ask me a few questions. He asked if I was security - no. Then if I was with the press - no. He then asked if I was just someone taking pictures of his group - yes. The guy then went to the back of my truck and entered something into his phone (my license plate number maybe). He then took a picture of the group with his phone and made sure to get me and my truck in the picture. I made sure to smile. When it looked like they were leaving, I pulled across the street. I was parked behind the guys car and he again came up to me. He asked if I was with GOAL - no. They asked, "you're just a private citizen taking pictures of our group?" I said, yes. The group was dispersing, so I left. They did not get with in a half mile of the corporate HQ building. There was some media there, but no one from the 4 major networks. One van had something like "Nocevision" on it. They were there for maybe 2 minutes.

View attachment 96050View attachment 96051

I would have liked to drive by blasting this out of a speaker on the roof of my car...

Last edited by a moderator:
I swung by at lunch. It's easy to do. The walkway is skinny... like 2 shopping carts wide. They'll probably end up left of the door, blocking the handicap ramp.

IMG_20140302_121949_781_zpsfe272ba9.jpg

Anyone got a rascal scooter and a wheelchair van we can borrow?

-Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be willing to bet that they were disappointed that there wasn't some sort of counter protest for them to take advantage of by being threatened.

One of them should be ashamed for making their small child stand out there in this frigid weather like that...where's DCF when they're actually needed? lol

7 or 8 of them showed up. That's got to be what like half their national membership? That's pretty impressive.

MDA Kicked of Staples Property?

Well that managed to get some publicity claiming they were kicked out.

Moms Kicked Off Staples Property But Deliver 12,000 Signatures to Retailer's Security

Wow - people still use AOL's Patch?? (Ours still technically exists, but pretty much petered out.)

Just for shits, I pulled up Moms in the Indiana business registry. "Merged out of existence" with MAIG (but then we knew that, I think):

[Name Searched On:
MOMS DEMAND ACTION ()

Current Information
Entity Legal Name:
MOMS DEMAND ACTION FOR GUN SENSE IN AMERICA INC.

Entity Address:
6100 STONEGATE RUN, ZIONSVILLE, IN 46077

General Entity Information:

Control Number: 2012122700136
Entity Type: Non-Profit Domestic Corporation

Entity Creation Date: 12/26/2012
Entity Date to Expire:
Entity Inactive Date: 12/27/2013

There are no other names on file for this Entity.

Registered Agent(name, address, city , state , zip):
SHANNON WATTS
6100 STONEGATE RUN
ZIONSVILLE , IN 46077

Principals(name, address, city, state, zip - when provided)
KIMBERLY SAMEK
Incorporator
PO BOX
LOS ALTOS , CA 94024

SHANNON WATTS
Incorporator
6100 STONEGATE RUN
ZIONSVILLE , IN 46077

Kimberly Brunner Samek
Director
PO 347
Zionsville , IN 46077

Sara Smirin
Director
PO 347
Zionsville , IN 46077

Transactions:

Date Filed
Effective Date
Type
12/26/2012
12/26/2012
Articles of Incorporation
03/11/2013
03/11/2013
Articles of Amendment
12/27/2013
12/27/2013
Merged Out of Existence

Merger Information

Surviving Entity
Status
Effective Date
State Of Domicile
MAYORS AGAINST ILLEGAL GUNS ACTION FUND, INC.
Active
12/27/2013
DE

Corporate Reports:
Years Paid

Years Due
None

Additional Services Available:

This Business Entity is not eligible to receive a Certificate of Existence/Authorization.

Dodge Ball ~ Lots of memories there for sure.
But we don't need games like that in our schools cause someone could get hurt [rolleyes]

Tim

I'd be willing to bet that they were disappointed that there wasn't some sort of counter protest for them to take advantage of by being threatened.

One of them should be ashamed for making their small child stand out there in this frigid weather like that...where's DCF when they're actually needed? lol
Oh yeah, like DCF can even dress themselves in the morning, let alone know whats best for a child's wellbeing.

You can often get the journalist and/or editor to get involved in comments by criticizing their bias and motives.

From here: http://framingham.patch.com/groups/business-news/p/e0bbc1ee-8b49-45b3-9643-9adc1adb351e

To here: http://framingham.patch.com/groups/...liver-120000-signatures-to-retailers-security

They try to defend their journalistic integrity but only further reveal their bias and partisan use of The Pen (as in, The Pen is Mightier than the Sword" I mean), in furthering their own personal agendas.

If you write for NRA News or Brady Campaign, sure, you are a lobbyist. If you write for a local, state or national media outlet, you become a lobbyist when you pick sides and/or become involved in the story. You lose any credibility of a journalist and are just shilling for Bloomberg.

There were 8 women 1 small child and one man who was definitely the leader and directing everything. I parked across the street from them and ten they proceeded to cross the street to stand by a sign that said Staples Corporate HQ. The guy took a few pictures of the moms near the sign. Since they were standing right by me in my truck, the guy came up to ask me a few questions.

Looks to be he was the photographer from The Patch, staging the Made-for-Media event.

MDA Kicked of Staples Property?

Well that managed to get some publicity claiming they were kicked out.

Moms Kicked Off Staples Property But Deliver 12,000 Signatures to Retailer's Security

I don't know if I believe that, but of its true, its nice to see them making the mistake of pushing there views on a corporation,

so much so, that they pushed back, like when we pushed Starbucks to favor us

But if its untrue, its possible they are trying to save face on the fact that NO ONE SHOWED UP

But unlike us, its hard to ban moms from the store, unlike us there is no consequence for failure for them, they loose nothing changes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom