Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 451
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:
[rofl] but but, the vast majority of america supports them. No one ever shows up to physically support them but i hear they have all the support.

I'm fully convinced that if you take away the thousands of fake profiles and the international "supporters" their actual supporters are not numerous at all.

[rofl] but but, the vast majority of america supports them. No one ever shows up to physically support them but i hear they have all the support.

Your right on point. I've read that combined anti rights groups have 400k members combined, and oviously the 5 million NRA " supporters" are inflated (sarcasm).
Later in the article it says the nra self reports on magizine subscriptions and anti rights groups just comebine the email list with the twitter followers and other social media stuff..
I just don't see how anyone could look at the NRA 5 millions of paying members and 10s of millions of supporters and seriously compare it to anti-rights count the same people 6 time who contribute no money, don't show up for rallies, and most likely don't vote anywhere it would matter.

I wish i had the link to the article. There are like 10 anti rights groups, each have every social media site. So lets just say 10 groups ,4 main Social media sites............so 400,000/(10×4)=10,000 alleged supports... so satistcally noone supports these groups enough to do it for free.. and you have 3 or 4 douch nozzles proping it up financially.

Last edited:
I'd definitely show up but the sesame chicken at Mango Grill in Ayer and Peter Cetera on the radio is too good to pass up. [rofl]

Last edited:
I wonder if MFS or another group would be allowed to advertise for training (real gun safety) on that campus?

Quilts show the human toll of gun violence? So grandma was trying to indoctrinate me 30 yrs ago? Who knew?

wow.. when I was there it was a much more conservative campus with all the Science, Tech & Engineering majors.. I recall Gloria Steinem getting severely booed at my graduation.

I'm physically sick.

- - - Updated - - -

At least it's not well attended.

Its only a demand if someone is paying attention, and from the looks of it...

Tumble.gif

i hope some of you local guys show up to give those moms some action.

they are demanding it.

give the moms what they want.
I see what you did there.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Back
Top Bottom