Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nineth

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Tenth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

doobie

Banned
If you forgot remember that Monday is Bill of Rights day. All Of The Bill of Rights for All Citizens.

So in honour of "Bill of Rights Day", what is your favourite Bill of Right and post a comment why.

My favourite Bill of Right, is the Second (I'm sure that will overwhelmingly be the choice here). I think the 9th and 10th are my next favourite.

If you take even one away, this country would be a far worse place. And in that spirit, they are all my favorite, with a lean toward the 2nd as topping the list of the most fun Amendments.

2nd for the fun factor, next would be the first because it is my right to say so. Of course if you disagree you may notify the press and peaceably assemble in protest of my opinion.[wink]

If government paid attention to the ninth amendment we wouldn't need any others.

But, If the US people understood the constitution, there is no need for the bill of rights in the first place. Which is what the ninth amendment attempts to emphasize.

I'm a big fan of number two. It grants the people the ability to protect for themselves all of their other rights.

Back
Top Bottom