• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Montana AG concerned FedEx, UPS may be tracking gun ownership for White House

Reptile

NES Member

FedEx and UPS have changed shipping policies on firearms in a way that allows easy supervision and cataloguing of sellers and buyers, attorney general says​

Montany Attorney General Austin Knudsen sent letters to logistics companies UPS and FedEx demanding information on their altered policies on firearms and whether they are in cooperation with federal agencies.

"What this looks to me, and a lot my colleagues, is the administration … can't get more gun control passed through the Senate and through the House. And so what they're trying to do is pressure their friends in large business to do it for them," Montana AG Austin Knudsen told Fox News Digital in a phone interview Wednesday.

Knudsen was pushed to send the letters Tuesday, first obtained by the Free Beacon, after receiving complaints from "several Montanans who hold Federal Firearms Licenses (FFLs)" who told the attorney general that new regulations and information collection effectively circumvent warrant laws.

Knudsen was joined by 17 other state attorneys general in sending the letters Tuesday to UPS and FedEx leaders, asking the companies to "clarify" the policies they say are allowing the companies to track gun purchases.

Continues...

FedEx and UPS have changed shipping policies on firearms in a way that allows easy supervision and cataloguing of sellers and buyers, attorney general says​

Montany Attorney General Austin Knudsen sent letters to logistics companies UPS and FedEx demanding information on their altered policies on firearms and whether they are in cooperation with federal agencies.

"What this looks to me, and a lot my colleagues, is the administration … can't get more gun control passed through the Senate and through the House. And so what they're trying to do is pressure their friends in large business to do it for them," Montana AG Austin Knudsen told Fox News Digital in a phone interview Wednesday.

Knudsen was pushed to send the letters Tuesday, first obtained by the Free Beacon, after receiving complaints from "several Montanans who hold Federal Firearms Licenses (FFLs)" who told the attorney general that new regulations and information collection effectively circumvent warrant laws.

Knudsen was joined by 17 other state attorneys general in sending the letters Tuesday to UPS and FedEx leaders, asking the companies to "clarify" the policies they say are allowing the companies to track gun purchases.

Continues...

View: https://youtu.be/J5kscgGJE44

The letter:

Back
Top Bottom