Montana Governor says NO to Constitutional carry

If this does not prove democrats are scum then nothing does. Blue dog democrat is like saying christians against Christ

One of the most articulate and passionate speakers I heard at the public hearing for SB12 (Con Carry in NH) was a democrat representative.

One of the most articulate and passionate speakers I heard at the public hearing for SB12 (Con Carry in NH) was a democrat representative.

Solomon02 mentioned holding signs on Election Day for Liberty Democrats. I'd like to see some R's in MA put a D next to their names and become Liberty Democrats.

No permit needed for OC. OC is specifically protected by law. So, this would just make CC and OC equal.
It takes a 2/3 majority of both houses to override a veto.

Their legislature meets every other year, and is limited to a maximum of 90 days in session. I like that.

Kind of odd. It's a Shall-Issue state. So they have to give you the permit unless you're prohibited, but they still make you apply for it? I'm guessing purchase/open carry has no permitting rules. Logically dumb.

Why do people in the Northeast think that the 40+ other states are some kind of gun utopias (while asking if it's legal for non-residents to carry in NH, VT, or ME)?

Why do people in the Northeast think that the 40+ other states are some kind of gun utopias (while asking if it's legal for non-residents to carry in NH, VT, or ME)?

Because the other 40+ states ARE gun utopias compared to PRM, and most MA gun owners (esp. those who've never lived outside the PRM) just flat don't know any better. It's not their fault though.

Back
Top Bottom