• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Monument Beach Sportsnman's Club Sportsman Show

Monument Beach Sportsman's Club Sportsman Show
199 MacArthur Blvd
Bourne Ma

Saturday, April 11 9am to 4pm
Sunday April 12 9am to 3pm

Ear Safety Systems

Will have a boot making Insta-Mold Ear Plugs

Special Show Price for Insta-Mold Ear Plugs will be starting $60.00

!!!!Unfortunately due to other obligations we will only be at the show for Saturday only!!!!

Kulas Customs will be on the top floor of main building. Three tables of handguns, long-guns and accessories.

Great day today at the show for Kulas Customs. Met a lot of people. It was a great opportunity to show off some of our custom work. That way our skills and quality can be seen first hand.

If any of you hit the show tomorrow, stop by and introduce yourself.

We have three+ tables of merchandise, including some really nice high-end rifles, Glocks, Sigs and more.
Oh yeah, and free popcorn!

Yes, enjoyed your three tables on left as we first went in. Enjoyed meeting you guys. Good luck on Sunday too. Thanks.

We are also at the show this weekend in the small building on the top floor. We have expanded our AR-15 parts selection dramatically and now have Phase 5 products and 18 different lowers to choose from!

Shoot I completely forgot to go into the other building! Haha. I was only there for the first hour Saturday morning. Ammo prices are still too high at these shows. I picked up an early commercial Colt 1911 magazine from one vendor and a late commercial set of black rubber Colt grips from another vendor, both for decent prices. That's the kind of stuff I expect to find good deals on at gun shows nowadays more than anything else. The age of information has made it so any seller can find out the value of what he holds at the click of a mouse, but still there are random things such as grips, mags, holsters, parts etc... that some sellers just don't take the time to research the value on because it isn't really worth their time. That's the stuff I usually like to look for. "Smalls.", referring to the American Pickers term.

Picked up a few things yesterday, all accessories. The prices on ammo, guns and pre ban mags and used mags were all very high that I saw.

I had two voice mails yesterday that my name was drawn for the safe drawing. Got them too late since I was out riding.

When we got there we were asked of we were carrying. We weren't, but I asked if it would be ok if we were. The guy said they'd need to be zip tied. Haven't been to any guns shows in recent years. Is this the norm? Or is it MBSC policy?

Back
Top Bottom