More Glob frothing at the mouth.

From the article. I bolded the important part. I always LOL at anyone using "loophole". It's either illegal or it isn't.

"Gun laws, it seems, are only as good as the willingness and the ability of officials to enforce them. Where there are loopholes, there will always be those ready to exploit them. And if the loopholes aren’t enough, well, there will be those willing to ignore the laws entirely."

I thought someone renamed the "Liz Cheney Going Down" thread.

iu

I don't have a ffl, but can the local pd inspect the federal books without a warrant? I assume yes, but at the same time laws are weird, and I could see them only being able to audit the efa10s.

I’d be interested in hearing dealers thoughts on the globe claiming local cops can look at FFLs books and inventory? The activist journalism here trying to push the new AG to do what the globe wants.

“ Gun laws, it seems, are only as good as the willingness and the ability of officials to enforce them”

Gun laws are only affect people willing to follow them. The globe editorial board members are idiots

The guy at the dance studio could have legally bought that M11 before the CA AWB that prevents transfer… it’s an MA legal preban.

The guy was like 72 or something.. No mention that it possibly could be legal and that he did legally by the Hangun… They act like that and M11 like a real assault weapons/machine gun

Even better off with two regular pistols I know it looks scary to idiots, but it’s not a very effective firearm. I guess it was pretty effective in this case, though.

I didn’t think that the local police had the authority to inspect a dealers books…….but I guess that doesn’t matter.

Ah yes. A shooting in a very safe area using a gun and magazine that is somehow "banned." Yes, we should pass more laws to stop these items in this state to stop this from happening here. [rofl] [rofl]

If your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

better still, an archive link. It reduces clicks while defeating paywalls.
the 'editorial board' now. hmm, mm-key.

anyway, to keep looking at actions of revolutionary marxists and neo-bolsheviks there through the common sense perspective is totally naïve and counterproductive. they have their agenda, they are determined and persistent in achieving that agenda. they got a new generation of DAs and politicians supporting them. it is just happening, like it was back in, say, may be 1914-15 year back then. a lot of smoke and mirrors and a non-stop pursue of what they do really want.

Last edited:
Wonder what’s going to happen when they force local police to do these inspections and they don’t find any violations? They make it seem like all the states gun dealers are criminal enterprises. If anything, most gun dealers err on the side of caution and won’t do things that are legal but not “massprudent”.

They keep harping on the Mill, and how many “gun dealing businesses” are there, yet ignore many do not do retail sales (sorry “gun dealing”) and Littleton police have discovered no violations during their regular inspections.

But their loss should be our reminder that tough gun laws require equally tough enforcement — that complacency isn’t an option and that, yes, it can happen here.

So, Glob low-IQ columnist, what's up with Chicago where the strictest gun laws on the planet exist? Hundreds are shot every month.

.....crickets.....

". . . others were unaware of the prohibition of using a “residence” to conduct business or store weapons"

Wait, what? I can't store weapons in my residence? Okay then - everything goes to the car.

-Gary

Back
Top Bottom