More Hogg nonsense

PeterC

NES Member
Just ran across this article:

David Hogg calls for Blackrock, Vanguard Group boycotts

So, total bs of course. But, in his case I happen to have my IRA with Vanguard so blasted off this message this morning:

"Recently it has come to my attention that the young activist David Hogg has called for a boycott on, among others, Vanguard because of your involvement in supporting various firearms companies such as Smith & Wesson. Please note that I fully support the 2nd Amendment and firearms companies and their ability to go about their lawful business without interference from reprehensible characters who refer to people like me as murderers with 'blood on their hands'. So, please note, if you (Vanguard Group) accommodate that group's (wishes in any way!) I will immediately transfer my entire IRA account to another financial company that is more willing to stand up for their (and their customer's...) rights to do lawful business as they please.

Thank you and regards,"

There must be more of us who use Vanguard here... Throw them a little warning that we have as much financial influence as the Left.

Peter

I pulled my 401k out of the Blackrock offerings ages ago, but I think I still have some in Vanguard funds. If they cave, f*** em.

I have a Vanguard IRA and just sent the same. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm already considering switching my banking from BoA to USAA. Wouldn't be too tough to put my IRA in their hands, too.

I also have my IRA with Vanguard as does the rest of my company. Most of us are 2A supporters. I hope they don’t cave.

Hogg is still in the spotlight? I thought he fizzled out just like BLM and Antifa.

He's in the spotlight because people talk about him and mention his name online. Google, Bing and other search engines index webpages continuously, 24/7. They capture everything.

Want this chump to disappear? Stop reacting to news about him with online postings and comments, don't use his name online. The more he's mentioned, the longer you'll see his name.

I have a Vanguard IRA and just sent the same. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm already considering switching my banking from BoA to USAA. Wouldn't be too tough to put my IRA in their hands, too.
In the process of doing the same. All that's left going through BOA are some autodrsfts which would be a pain to move.

Usaa rocks.

Funny this happened today as I'm in the process of setting up a new ira .And looking at Ruger stock for some reason.

He's approaching the end of his usefulness to CNN/MSNBC. I told this to a client 2 weeks ago who thinks he's the second white coming of Barak Obama. He didn't like hearing that. LOL

Whether you agree with Hogg or not, whether you think he's a smart kid with cogent arguments or a little whiner who wants a job, the cable networks are not there to help him. They are there to get people to watch. Once he becomes irrelevant, they'll trash him. Worse will be if he "oops's" in the process. Gets caught with the MJ at college or something. Then they'll make him an outcast.

Boycott BlackRock. LOL I already do. Because they're as dewshy as him thinking THEY can strong-arm a company into not making black rifles and such. Just go to your job, BR. Make money for share owners. I don't care if they make black rifles, black lung or club baby seals. If it's legal, STFU and make the most $ possible!

Vanguard's days of being "buy us b/c we're cheap" are long over. You can do virtually the same at Schwab or Fidelity. . . or just about anywhere with a good ETF (but not from RackBlock).

The cost differential between a Schwab S&P500 fund and the Vanguard Index 500, on a $100K investment, is $10/yr.

So if they F you, you have options. (They won't - despite what CNN/MSNBC think, Hogg doesn't have a lot of cred.)

Vanguard's days of being "buy us b/c we're cheap" are long over. You can do virtually the same at Schwab or Fidelity. . . or just about anywhere with a good ETF (but not from RackBlock).

The cost differential between a Schwab S&P500 fund and the Vanguard Index 500, on a $100K investment, is $10/yr.

So if they F you, you have options. (They won't - despite what CNN/MSNBC think, Hogg doesn't have a lot of cred.)
I think that he lost all or at least most of his credibility with the Laura Ingraham fiasco

I think that he lost all or at least most of his credibility with the Laura Ingraham fiasco

That was a mountain he couldn’t climb. Someone wrote an article about how the people who boycott her advertisers aren’t the ones who do business with them anyway. It really was a paper boycott.

He's like Hillary. He's on the other side but he's a benefit to our side. I hope he keeps hanging around - telling everyone how dumb they are, how fortunate they are that he's lecturing them, and what they ought to be doing.

I agree. This pencilneck should stick around. I want to see him burn.

His parents need to change his diaper, his shit is starting to stink. Either that or throw him out with the bath water.

Same sort of idiot that threw rocks at returning US soldiers and called them 'baby killers' because of the My Lai massacre during Vietnam.

Not every soldier was there. Not even close, and resorting to blanket statements that are wildly inaccurate just make you look like an inarticulate a**h***.

Calling NRA members "child murderers" was straight up obscene. I'd sue for slander.

THE HOGG needs to fly more often.

When he eventually gets bumped, he could pull a "David Dao" and walk away rich.

Writhe, Scream, Flail, Smash your own Face into an Armrest or two.... $$$$$$$$$

ed619_david-dao-untited-legal-battle-tapes-evidence__oPt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom