More Linsky Nonsense

not sure if serious, as police in NY and NJ is actively enforcing those regulations, and those 'laws' are now pretty much a part of life. and not going anywhere in any future, i bet, no matter what scotus decides.

like we used to say - they gonna kick you in your face, not into your passport. or, constitution, in this case.

No, when the courts strike them down on merits, they are gone or a 1983 lawsuit commences and qualified immunity won’t be a protection.

There was a person who stopped a mass casualty event in Applebees in upstate NY. He was breaking the law by carrying in a place which serves alcohol but wasn’t charged.

The sky is falling hysteria isn’t useful, these will be mostly resolved in the next 18-24 months. Please learn how the court function before posting nonsense about the laws will exist regardless of court rulings.

TRO's in other states are interesting, sometimes encouraging and fun to point out for sure, but I am in Massachusetts and it's Massachusetts that I care about in regard to what the MA legislature has planned for us. Trying to think like a Godless anti-2A DimocRAT state rep or state senator, these TRO's in other states wouldn't mean a whole lot to me and certainly wouldn't stop me from passing plenty of new anti-gun law provisions completely contrary to Bruen. We have to keep up with NY and NJ after all... and even go beyond NY and NJ if we are to keep our reputation as the most anti-2A state in the northeast. :(

Go read and learn how the court system works.

posting nonsense about the laws will exist
nonsense? i saw enough of how cops ruin peoples lives by throwing them into courts system. by the time court proves you innocent your life is already ruined.
no one now waits for the outcome of the process - you will be fired from your job immediately, you will lose your mortgage, your life - all because cops know that and use that for terror.

the law is not what the court decides. the law is what the lawmen do to you. the kick in the face.

What's Liskey's birthday and town? He strikes me as the kind of guy who sleeps with a .357 under his pillow and justifies it because he considers himself a member of a ruling class.

October 16th Natick, MA

3 matches in the database.

I didn't check personal sales but from FFL's two of them only purchased a single fudd gun from Basspro, one rifle and one shotgun.
3rd guy has a better collection with 3-4 mix use guns.

Reminder- this data is open to the public and is used in the intent in which it was designed.

Hmmm 🤔 Does AG Andrea consider the owner of 3-4 guns a "gun hoarder"? :oops:

If so, our favorite pervy anti-2A rep and tax-evader could be in big trouble. [laugh]
lords are always allowed to keep weapons and hire goons to chase all the armed peasants, to be hanged.

Yep. And I have a feeling that Rep. Linsky gets a special favor from the CoP or state... and is not listed. 

If they f***ed up taking out serial numbers for sure they f***ed up licenses too.

This is easy to check though, find all the ltcs in the personal and ffl sales and push against the license database. Any licenses not in the licensees list that have sales are f***ups.

I posted this earlier this week, there is also a bill to tax guns and ammo by 36% by the Amherst representative

36% is insane

At least I fixed it for them. :)

It's not about his hatred of guns or him restricting rights. This is about him pandering to his base. ............
I'm confused, I didn't think goats could vote [horse] as close as I could get with the given selection

Imagine being told you are a committing a felony by legally ccw in such a place as a restaurant or mall. F UCK OFF. Those are such soft targets that you would have to be a moron for not protecting yourself and your family in such a place. Does he think that will automatically make them safer places? Nope, just the opposite. How many thugs are in South Shore Plaza on a given Friday night?
What I find interesting is when someone’s conceal and carry in a place that they’re not supposed to, and they prevent or stop a mass shooting they never seem to file charges…

It falls under no jury is going to convict this person..
I know the situation has occurred where people were charged, but I don’t remember ever hearing the outcome…

Then, usually the police are all congratulating the person.because they know An individual stopping this shit is probably the best outcome

nonsense? i saw enough of how cops ruin peoples lives by throwing them into courts system. by the time court proves you innocent your life is already ruined.
no one now waits for the outcome of the process - you will be fired from your job immediately, you will lose your mortgage, your life - all because cops know that and use that for terror.

the law is not what the court decides. the law is what the lawmen do to you. the kick in the face.
It's not Cops it's the DA's, State Prosecutors who would charge John Q. Public for violating the State law.
I also have made this point that the State could make an example of an innocent citizen defending themselves with a legal firearm in a newly designated "prohibited zone".

Once these issues ie AWB, sensitive places, mag limits etc are settled by the courts the issues will be over. No cop etc will risk 1983 lawsuit

I wonder if the local farmers have posters up with his picture like they do with local sex offenders ?

IF YOU SEE THIS MAN LURKING AROUND YOUR BARN CALL POLICE.
9fb850d3f8d01d2a6cd5312b16d361da.jpg

Goats and sheep have feelings too.
Maybe PETA can set up a rape crisis hotline.

I wonder if the local farmers have posters up with his picture like they do with local sex offenders ?

IF YOU SEE THIS MAN LURKING AROUND YOUR BARN CALL POLICE.
9fb850d3f8d01d2a6cd5312b16d361da.jpg

Goats and sheep have feelings too.
Maybe PETA can set up a rape crisis hotline.
A Navy vet I used to work with loved that guy.

Doesn't matter. He should be tarred and feathered for, well, being Linsky
I don't disagree with you here but...... just pointing out that even among moonbats he's a moonbat and his sensationalist bills usually don't go anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom