More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

mikeyp

NES Member
Mom's megathread? Not sure how true this is, I was trying to find it earlier but hope it's legit

1977216_1493019817586004_1506242741_n.jpg

Maryland distracted driver info http://mhso.mva.maryland.gov/SafetyPrograms/program_distracted_driving.htm

Last edited:
Excellent OP pic. Too bad these threads always turn into personal attacks on the appearances of the women at MDA, an organization most of us probably agree is reprehensible. Admittedly Shannon Watts is rather attractive, but I don't buy that she is even a true believer in her cause since if she wanted to save the children she would be working to save the children rather than trying to restrict other people's guns. Watts comes from PR/politics and will probably use MDA for gun prohibitionist street cred when she runs for some office in the future. She knows the Democratic establishment and the media will adore her for her work with MDA, so this gig is probably a means to an end.

Excellent OP pic. Too bad these threads always turn into personal attacks on the appearances of the women at MDA, an organization most of us probably agree is reprehensible. Admittedly Shannon Watts is rather attractive, but I don't buy that she is even a true believer in her cause since if she wanted to save the children she would be working to save the children rather than trying to restrict other people's guns. Watts comes from PR/politics and will probably use MDA for gun prohibitionist street cred when she runs for some office in the future. She knows the Democratic establishment and the media will adore her for her work with MDA, so this gig is probably a means to an end.
Not only that. I also suspect she's on Bloomy's payroll. She's ok looking, I give you that. Too bad she has ni "inner beauty".
And come on, you can't blame us for pointing out the obvious. Even after reconsidering and taking another look at that picture, that arrested mom is ugly, period. Now, excuse me while I run to walgreens to get me some eye bleach.

Not only that. I also suspect she's on Bloomy's payroll.
MDA merged with MAIG, so you are correct. Prior thereto, I think MDA was being funded by MAIG anyway. Neither relationship strikes me as dishonest in any way, though. Both groups oppose private gun ownership under the pretense of wanting to save lives, thus I oppose them.

Yup....No need to point out looks/appearance. We need to attack their blatant lies and hypocrisy.

MDA merged with MAIG, so you are correct. Prior thereto, I think MDA was being funded by MAIG anyway. Neither relationship strikes me as dishonest in any way, though. Both groups oppose private gun ownership under the pretense of wanting to save lives, thus I oppose them.

It's all Astroturf.

Why are all the anti-women so freaking ugly? Is that a prerequisite to hating liberty?

Anti's are almost all liberals, liberals (other than hollywood) are almost always ugly. Go to a store park, etc and look at ugly woman, see if they are liberals. 98% of the time, the more homely and ugly a person, man or woman, they are a liberals.

What the hell is the matter with y'all?

If someone is pretty or not is the stupidest thing to criticize, ever. There's lots of hypocrisy and poor decisions to make fun of and condemn, but to go after someone's looks is just juvenile.

What's worse is that if a man says something stupid, almost never is he criticized for his looks, it's only women who get that treatment. This crap makes us all look like misogynistic douchebags.

Back
Top Bottom