More Moms demand blah blah blah fun Megathread update #647 Shannon Watts Want Your Credit Card To Monitor Your Purchases

No problem. Do you think that my purchase which is paid off without interest accruing is going to shutdown Amazon?
Have you looked at the list of companies that are anti freedom? I'm sure you probably do business with one or more.
Millions think like you think.

Besides, my comment was about your "FU". You literally used something that supports anti gun, anti free speech, anti rights to oppose an anti gun activist.

Millions think like you think.

Besides, my comment was about your "FU". You literally used something that supports anti gun, anti free speech, anti rights to oppose an anti gun activist.
I don't know of any credit card companies that are pro 2A and by using Amazon to buy a firearm product is laughable because if they were so anti the purchase would be denied.

I don't know of any credit card companies that are pro 2A and by using Amazon to buy a firearm product is laughable because if they were so anti the purchase would be denied.
No CC company will say they are pro 2A.

But let me know when other CC companies shut down Parler and force other companies to not work with Parler. Basically killing the platform.

Back
Top Bottom