More theft by government and skewed info coming.

They won't reveal that most of the problem is YBMs You figure it out. Jack.

I'll take the 2nd year 50 mil. But your evidence is in there.

In the 1-19 age range, the leading cause of death is still homicide. It's homicide until after age 44. Then heart disease and cancer take over.

Homicide is 4th in the 1-19 age group. But overall, it's not even in the top 10.

I am surprised the Senator didn't say root cause, isn't that the new words the dems use for problems. I think the root cause is money. Most gun violence involves drug dealers who shoot other drug dealers over turf to sell drugs. Beyond that you have folks that would prefer to steal money or stuff from folks and have to bleed them occasionally. Finally, there are a few folks that just do stupid things and use a firearm. There I have solved it.
So if it takes 50 M to figure out the obvious, how much would it take to figure out something like health care for all? Malarkey is a fool....

causes of gun violence:

uneducated youts (despite trillions of dollars and no student left behind bullshit)
gangs
free shit army feels they are entitled and will take shit with a gun if needed
whole populations being told they are oppressed, will never get more in the USA (cause we're biased based on your race/economic status/insert other reason)
DAs who refuse to prosecute criminals

causes of gun violence:

uneducated youts (despite trillions of dollars and no student left behind bullshit)
gangs
free shit army feels they are entitled and will take shit with a gun if needed
whole populations being told they are oppressed, will never get more in the USA (cause we're biased based on your race/economic status/insert other reason)
DAs who refuse to prosecute criminals
AND. Black and Hispanic youths shooting each other. Nothing will/can ever be done because NOBODY gives a shit one way or the other and never will. Jack.

How does one go about creating a bs study ? I feel like i just need a cheap Webcam and can put it in my guns and bam 20 million to tell you they don't get up and shoot people

I think we should be studying why there isn’t More “gun violence”…….
If it really was an “epidemic” we already have the answer.

We just need more gun violence it’ll burn itself out when all the shitheads are dead…

It’s either that or revamp our current criminal justice system.

I am surprised the Senator didn't say root cause, isn't that the new words the dems use for problems. I think the root cause is money. Most gun violence involves drug dealers who shoot other drug dealers over turf to sell drugs. Beyond that you have folks that would prefer to steal money or stuff from folks and have to bleed them occasionally. Finally, there are a few folks that just do stupid things and use a firearm. There I have solved it.
So if it takes 50 M to figure out the obvious, how much would it take to figure out something like health care for all? Malarkey is a fool....
I've hung out in the worst part of one of the most violent cities in the US (per capita). A white guy sitting in a SUV doesn't get targeted from my experience.

Most warrants I've served for very serious crimes are either drug or 'turf' related. Just a snapshot, but something I've observed first hand.

This money will be directed to either enrich minorities in the name of income redistribution or it will go into the pockets of multiple NGOS who are all aligned with liberal Democrats ! Where is the conservatives alternative when we regain power ? Pusssies the conservatives are !

Let’s apply for a grant..here is my proposal, we say we’ll use that money for an ammo buyback program to get evil killy ammo off the streets…and just like that our ammo problem will be solved…

Back
Top Bottom