• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More Unilateral Garbage that the BATFE is Pulling

Whutmeworry

NES Member
NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
I didn’t see this posted anywhere else on NES even though it’s over a week old. As of now it doesn’t matter or have any effect in many, if any Northeastern States but could end up affecting all 25 states that currently exempt CCW permit holders from a NICS check at the point of purchase. It mostly just reinforces what scumbags the higher-ups at the BATFE are and the fact that they just make sh*t up and foist it upon the masses whenever they feel like it.

Seems that many states - mASS included - should NOT have a BGC in place if I had to jump through them stupid hoops to get my permit. Of course, I shouldn't have to jump through stupid hoops. But I digress.

Isn't that what The guy who was the HMIF of the states firearms record bureau, the ex ATF agent William Pickett told everyone, when Mass. went to the renewable FID cards and the new LTC's

Seems that many states - mASS included - should NOT have a BGC in place if I had to jump through them stupid hoops to get my permit. Of course, I shouldn't have to jump through stupid hoops. But I digress.

The problem is MA permits are not compliant with the fed regs to earn a bypass. Even if they were the state (the AGs office) has to agree to it, and that will never happen.

-Mike

Being a FLRB survivor I’m worried about renewing my LTC. GUARANTEED the worlds problems will find a way to stick it to me ! Hopefully I don’t get sick first or no one else here does either.

Mass doesn't meet the requirements because our LTCs last for 6 years and the cutoff is 5 years, iirc.

Back
Top Bottom