Moriarti Armaments - Poor Business Practices and Shady Past

Threads like this make me feel better about my life. Maybe I’m not so f***ed up after all, or at least not f***ed up at a FLA Russian mafia ex husband criminal level. lol

From the pics the Russian sister/owner/gun runner? Def looks like a butter face, I’d still hit it, but I’d also worry about waking up with both kidneys and still in America.

How have I never seen this thread. Pure Gold.
It has it all..
Kinda has a Gizzlane Maxswell , Jeffrey Schlepstein, Bonnie and Clyde vibe to it.

I can't wait for the next first time poster to show up soon and tell us how awesome this chick is and he bought an upper that came with a mail order bride.

I dont know what the f*ck is going on in this thread, but it is f*cking awesome.

A husband, an ex wife, some mumbling about who knows what because the dude doesn't know how to use paragraphs, something about gangsters, something about a business being sh*tty, insults ...

We have it all baby!

I love how this thread just keeps popping up.
This thread is literally the 5th result on Google when you search the company name.

Cousin Eddie "Clark, its the gift that keeps giving the whole year through..."

CytYbaLVIAAxcVy.jpg

I nearly pulled the trigger on a Moriarti AR9 lower yesterday, mainly because I liked the look of their logo on the lower, and they were in stock. Then I stumbled upon this thread... And decided against supporting that company. I instead went with a New Frontier Armory MP5 mag build. And I also decided to sign up here and make my first post in this wonderful trainwreck of a thread.

I nearly pulled the trigger on a Moriarti AR9 lower yesterday, mainly because I liked the look of their logo on the lower, and they were in stock. Then I stumbled upon this thread... And decided against supporting that company. I instead went with a New Frontier Armory MP5 mag build. And I also decided to sign up here and make my first post in this wonderful trainwreck of a thread.
1632909927870.png

..... And I also decided to sign up here and make my first post in this wonderful trainwreck of a thread.
Welcome to NES. I hope you will stick around and contribute.
The coolest thing about NES is that there is an expert in damn near every subject you can think of, not just firearms related topics. It is also a valuable resource for breaking news and real time current events updates.
Storm coming? Yeah, watch the weather, but then see what NES has to say about it.
Thinking about a back up generator? There is a thread for that.
Buying a new car/truck/motorcycle/ scooter/ mountain bike/ holster/ sneakers/ suit/ vacation/oven/snowtires? It's been covered.
Looking for a lawyer/electrician/ plumber/ landscaper/doctor/architect? NES.

The search function is your friend. Opinions and points of view vary. Don't let it get under your skin. Consider a paid membership. It pays for itself pretty quickly, especially if buying or selling a firearm.
Welcome aboard.

The coolest thing about NES is that there is an expert in damn near every subject you can think of, not just firearms related topics. It is also a valuable resource for breaking news and real time current events updates.
Storm coming? Yeah, watch the weather, but then see what NES has to say about it.
Buying a new car/truck/motorcycle/ scooter/ mountain bike/ holster/ sneakers/ suit/ vacation/oven/snowtires? It's been covered.

The search function is your friend. Opinions and points of view vary. Don't let it get under your skin. Consider a paid membership. It pays for itself pretty quickly, especially if buying or selling a firearm.
Welcome aboard.
Well put.

Welcome aboard.
Looking for a 30 oz Ribeye in Wareham that's to die for? Two people here supposedly know a place for that...

Back
Top Bottom