Mosin Nagant Finn captured 91/30

50 BMG

Mosin Nagant Collector
NES Life Member
I am in a bidding war at the moment for the above mentioned rifle. What is interesting is that if the average firearms buyer would think that the rifle is worn, bumped up and well used. But to me its a thing of beauty.

Why you ask, it was made at my favorite Russian arsenal, Tula. It is original not a refurb and the numbers are matching except the floor plate which is common for a Finn captured rifle. It also has a Finn trigger with the spring insert. Again to others its beat up and why would anyone buy it. I guess as collectors we have an eye for what we want. Just like we were when we were kids at Christmas. We wanted it and that was good enough. Well for me anyway.

So my fellow collectors, wish me luck and if I win I will post pics ASAP.

Hope you get it. When I find a hex Mosin that I am looking for your, "We wanted it and that was good enough", works for me.

Wish you whould have asked! I have a 1938 Izhevsk That looks to be arsenal new. It is double SA stamped and the stock and front sight post have been Finned. It is all matching. A true Finn capture 91/30.
DSCF0006.jpg

Wish you whould have asked! I have a 1938 Izhevsk That looks to be arsenal new. It is double SA stamped and the stock and front sight post have been Finned. It is all matching. A true Finn capture 91/30.
DSCF0006.jpg

I am always in the market for a Mosin!!!

Back
Top Bottom