• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mossberg M500A Attachments

I recently purchased a Mossberg M500A 12 Gauge shotgun and after several trial & error attempts at swapping out the stock and pump nothing seems to fit… After trying to research components that are compatible with this shotgun, the only products im given are for 500 models and not the m500a. Does anyone know of anything that would work? Or did I buy a 1/1 shotgun that has no after market options. 7A7AE355-694B-4BA7-823C-6E2F4E1A6E1D.jpeg

IIRC there are 2 different lengths of foregrip for those guns.
I believe there are more than two….

I have an older 500ATP that I hate the fofe end on….but I have not been successful getting the correct part. I read up, then lost interest 🙁

I recently purchased a Mossberg M500A 12 Gauge shotgun and after several trial & error attempts at swapping out the stock and pump nothing seems to fit… After trying to research components that are compatible with this shotgun, the only products im given are for 500 models and not the m500a. Does anyone know of anything that would work? Or did I buy a 1/1 shotgun that has no after market options
Don't get hung up on the "A" on the end, that's just the designation for 12 gauge.

The standard config has a five-shot magazine and a 14" LOP, and that's the setup almost all accessories are made for. If you have both of those and aftermarket accessories don't fit I'm really surprised. (There is an extended magazine option and a short-LOP option, but they are all called a model 500, or technically a 500A in 12 gauge.)

Don't get hung up on the "A" on the end, that's just the designation for 12 gauge.

The standard config has a five-shot magazine and a 14" LOP, and that's the setup almost all accessories are made for. If you have both of those and aftermarket accessories don't fit I'm really surprised. (There is an extended magazine option and a short-LOP option, but they are all called a model 500, or technically a 500A in 12 gauge.)

For example, my most recent attempt at installing some after market accessories was this magpul kit. Neither the forend or stock was accessible.

Back
Top Bottom