Most expensive BCG lol

it's a trick.
seller posts ridiculous price on otherwise popular or well wanted item and then somewhere within the post lists his website.
someone who really wants it but knows that price is too high things it's a mistake and goes to seller's website and purchases item for 'normal' price.
this is the way to get exposure on GB but avoid paying any selling fees with only expense being the listing fee.

here is the same LMT full auto BCG from his website. Price is not $1,199.99

Last edited:
Wonder how many people think that just this item will turn a AR to full auto?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Someone will bid on it lol I always look for their websites and check I bought an upper that was $100 less than his auction price from the same guys site which was still reasonable. Buyer beware

Yes I own one AR and no I have no damn clue if there's any difference between a semi auto, and full auto BCG.

Considering how the AR operates, I would think there's no difference at all.

Ahh. So theoretically if you stuck a semi auto group in a full auto, the rate of fire would climb considerably? I assume someone must have tried to do this within the last 50 years.

At the rate people are panic buying these things and the price increase, I wouldn't be surprised if that is the going rate on these shortly.

This is a listing from West Sahara Arms in Nevada...I have actually bought quite a bit of stuff from him and (in his defense) is a great guy to deal with and normally has some really good deals on GB.

I called him on this over the weekend and he told me it was a typo and needed to fix it, he has about a dozen auctions up with the extra digit included, would have thought he had fixed it by now....unless he is waiting for someone to buy that super special edition LMT bolt for the bargain price of just over 1K!

No. One of the other things that "extra" bit of metal does is trip the auto sear.

This. It's for the children.

ar15carriers.jpg

Yes I own one AR and no I have no damn clue if there's any difference between a semi auto, and full auto BCG.
Considering how the AR operates, I would think there's no difference at all.

and M16 bolt carrier is machined so it will trip the auto-seer on it's way forward... SA BCs are made with that area cut out so they can't be used to turn an AR into an FA killy-gun

ar15_sp1_m16carriers_sm_small.jpg

Top: bog standard AR-15 BC
Middle: Colt SP1 style carrier where some hammers can get stuck on the firing pin and eff things up
Bottom: Killy M-16 BC

for the M-16 BC, notice how there's more material on the left side than the other 2?
once the bolt comes forward into battery, the back end of the carrier is in the correct position to trip the AS and let the hammer come flying forward.....

the M-16 hammer has an extra hook on it, the AS (kinda a see-saw thingy, which sits up top in the lower, just behind the hammer) catches this hook (before the trigger seer can) and when the BC comes forward it trips the see-saw releasing the hammer....

video will start 6:36 in.... the fun part! :)
[video=youtube_share;cpkbORiOXbo]http://youtu.be/cpkbORiOXbo?t=6m36s[/video]

Back
Top Bottom