Mother-of-two, 36, is shot dead in 'botched carjacking' on her Orlando driveway by two men who followed her home

Reptile

NES Member
  • Roxana Sanchez was shot and killed in the passenger seat of her friend's car on May 8
  • She'd been out with a friend for shopping and dinner
  • The two men followed them back to Roxana's house then approached them when they were still in the driver and passenger's seat in the driveway
  • They banged on the windows telling the women to get out - Roxanna's friend reversed out of fear
  • That's when the carjacker on Roxana's side opened fire; the two suspects then fled
  • It's unclear why they targeted Roxana and her friend or if there have been other carjackings in the area
  • Roxana's family say they are devastated; they have raised $23,000 on a GoFundMe to pay for her hospital care and funeral
A Florida mother-of-two was shot dead in her driveway by two men who followed her home from the mall and killed her before fleeing in what cops are calling a botched carjacking.

Roxana Sanchez, 36, was killed on May 8 after returning home from shopping with a friend. The friend was driving and the two women pulled into Roxana's driveway at 12.30am while her husband and two sons were inside the home sleeping.

Two men - described as black male suspects by police - had followed them there.

I remember 20 years ago being in Ybor City at around midnight one Friday or Sat night. I was absolutely dumbfounded that there were people with kids in strollers there.

I couldn't focus on that - because the two dildo's I was with wanted to go into the clubs to star at women dancing on the dance floor.

No. Seriously. Just go to the clubs, stand on the side and watch the girls dance. Clothed. Like in a dance club.

These weren't 20-something horny morons. They were 40-something married horny morons hoping for some sort of free show or something.

'Botched'? What did the headline writer think a carjacking is besides messing up someone's day and can include death and property damage. Was it botched because they didn't get the car?

'Botched'? What did the headline writer think a carjacking is besides messing up someone's day and can include death and property damage. Was it botched because they didn't get the car?
I think it was more a botched getaway from the driver.

not everywhere is Boston where shit closes at 10 lol.

20 years ago I was driving back across teh country and stopped just outside of Cleveland for the night. I had stayed in this particular hotel and there was a restaurant next door that was very good. It was 8:30 when we got in. It was a Friday night.

"The restaurant next door - when do they close?"

Clerk looks at his watch. "Eighteen minutes."

"EIGHTEEN MINUTES??? On a Friday!?!?!?!"

"Sir. This isn't the big city!"

Suddenly, 10pm and 2am closing times in this area didn't seem too outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom