Motivational Mega Thread

Times are tough on multiple fronts. It is undeniably Not all sunshine and roses, and more difficult for some than others
We've plenty of threads covering the range of economic, political, virus and Anti-American rhetoric, difficulties and challenges, this thread is for encouragement, support and rallying Americans.

Let's start with Jocko Willink's New Years message, We are Not Defeated !

A long way to go before the thread hits mega status but I will start it off. I concur with OP that Jocko Willink has a very good positive outlook and he has put in the work to back up what he preaches. One more positive thinker would be rush Limbaugh being one of Donald Trump‘s good friends and biggest fans and having stage four lung cancer, he still maintains an extremely positive winning attitude.

For anyone who does Instagram check out David Goggins some really good unconventional motivational stuff. His book is good as well.

Ya, I follow Jocko, Goggins and Cam Hanes.
Cam kills me sometimes with some of his stuff - but when you boil it down, he's gonna do what he does and he really, really does not care what you think.
His stuff came in handy last summer when I was training for my CO bow hunt trying to stay motivated...Get feeling down and tired - No One Cares! Work Harder...!

One of my favorite personal motivational phrases is: "It's not personal."
I find this thought helps me from getting down when things are not going well, and keeps me from getting prideful (aka. due for disappointment) when things are going well.
Also, I find many people are acting from their own motivations that have little to nothing to do with others. I just happen to be the right (or wrong) person at the right (or wrong) place.

littlehank.jpg

Weehawken? Check.
Hoboken? Check.
Troy? Jury is still out on that one.

Back
Top Bottom