• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Move over Glock....

You've just been replaced. As much as I like my G43, I have finally found the next CCW that will take its place. The 365X. As someone that was not impressed with the original 365, I think Sig got it right with the 365X. With the grip of the XL and the flat face trigger this gun is hard to beat. The sights are really nice too. Having the optic ready is a plus. Most of you here are always talking capacity so I figure I may as well carry the Sig over the Glock. No, the G43 is not safe bound, it's still going with me on occasion.

You've just been replaced. As much as I like my G43, I have finally found the next CCW that will take its place. The 365X. As someone that was not impressed with the original 365, I think Sig got it right with the 365X. With the grip of the XL and the flat face trigger this gun is hard to beat. The sights are really nice too. Having the optic ready is a plus. Most of you here are always talking capacity so I figure I may as well carry the Sig over the Glock. No, the G43 is not safe bound, it's still going with me on occasion.
The irate Glockettes will be along in 3.......2........1..... to open up a can of whoop fanny forum female hair pulling and screaming ! [rofl]

Had a G43 and sold it, and selling my G26, cuz I bought (and LOVE) the Sig P365.... It is such a tremendous carry pistol and shoots like a dream.
I mean, in all honesty, if I could have sex with it, I would.
That's how much I love my P365.
:)
Better practice safe trigger control!

If you are in MA why would you pay stupid money for a G43/48/43X when the P365 and its variants are widely regarded as good functional guns and available in MA for reasonable money?

I think the 43X is a good gun, a better carry gun than a G26 IMHO, but my like for it goes away at anything over MSRP

IMHO there is nothing wrong with any of the 365 variants

If you are in MA why would you pay stupid money for a G43/48/43X when the P365 and its variants are widely regarded as good functional guns and available in MA for reasonable money?

Nobody with a brain pays stupid money for Glocks, in MA. Can we just talk about guns on pure merit for once instead of dosing mass stupidity in every post? :) lol.

Bear in mind the 365X hes talking about in the OP is probably not the fag MA version anyways, so we're already well outside of that realm of trash.

A few wraps of duct tape and he should get the nice tight fit he's looking for in that barrel. ;)

I've never tried a flat-face trigger. I've been curious. I wonder how it does with low-and-left in a Glock. A lot of that has to do with low-bore-axis and an unnatural angle to the trigger finger.

But I'm not willing to dump $150-250 on one for a Glock. It's a bit of flat plastic to replace the curved plastic. $150??? Please!

Just took my new to me P365XL free state version to the range yesterday - WOW! The 3.7" barrel makes a huge difference in the accuracy department and I love the reset on the flat face trigger. I would have got one with the manual safety but I've got some nerve damage in my right hand/arm and had trouble feeling the tiny ledge Sig put on the manual safety. I could have lived with it if it was like the manual safety on my P938 - much more pronounced and easier to feel.

Nobody with a brain pays stupid money for Glocks, in MA. Can we just talk about guns on pure merit for once instead of dosing mass stupidity in every post? :) lol.

Bear in mind the 365X hes talking about in the OP is probably not the fag MA version anyways, so we're already well outside of that realm of trash.
Correct

Shit...I clicked on this expecting a picture of a hand sans fingers.

I hear the X is for XTREME!

That is good enough for me.

Can we just talk about guns on pure merit for once instead of dosing mass stupidity in every post? :)
1e23eda628538ccb821768f0377130b5.png

A few wraps of duct tape and he should get the nice tight fit he's looking for in that barrel. ;)

I've never tried a flat-face trigger. I've been curious. I wonder how it does with low-and-left in a Glock. A lot of that has to do with low-bore-axis and an unnatural angle to the trigger finger.

But I'm not willing to dump $150-250 on one for a Glock. It's a bit of flat plastic to replace the curved plastic. $150??? Please!
Usually you don't just buy the trigger, it comes with a few things to make the trigger pull better.

I guess it all depends what you are looking at.

Flat triggers are great. But I dont know if I would want one for a CCW. They are awesome when you can get the trigger very light and need to shoot fast. I never tried one with a stock trigger weight.

I’m a Glock guy but for summer carry I’m still rocking my Shield 9, it’s the first gun I ever bought, It even has the Mass safety on it lol. I shoot it well but keep thinking about the Sig 365.

I dont discriminate, I love all my guns equally...........well, except the BG380, but even still, I rub its barrel now and then ;)

I paid $510 + tax for my G43X in Mass. Maybe it's kinda stupid for a plastic gun, but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom