• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Move over Glock....

Take a look at the 365X, too. The X has a slightly longer grip but to me is much more comfortable.

I find it's very slightly longer and not that much more comfortable for me. The G43X grip is quite a bit longer than G43 and fits me perfect. Wish the P365XL was that length.

I paid $510 + tax for my G43X in Mass. Maybe it's kinda stupid for a plastic gun, but whatever.

Not really, that's not really a bad price at all, frankly. Especially given that not all that long ago they were actually sort of hard to come by. GB low is like 499, if you negotiated with phone
call (to avoid wayfair bullshit tax) by the time you get it here and transfer it its still $550. Maybe some of those fag skinflint sites sell it for less but not going to be by much.

MAP on a P365 is like $599 or some shit, so there's that.

Not really, that's not really a bad price at all, frankly. Especially given that not all that long ago they were actually sort of hard to come by. GB low is like 499, if you negotiated with phone
call (to avoid wayfair bullshit tax) by the time you get it here and transfer it its still $550. Maybe some of those fag skinflint sites sell it for less but not going to be by much.

MAP on a P365 is like $599 or some shit, so there's that.

Yeah I was just being sarcastic, $510 is what reasonable FFLs charge in Mass, at least pre Covid, not sure about now!

What? A non-blind worship thread on Glocks? A pox on OP- making fun of Glocks is a favorite pastime of mine. [laugh] I do have several of them for various purposes and the G43 is my pocket carry go-to. What I don't do is bow down at the Temple of Glock. They have their purpose and are basically like that beater screwdriver in the tool chest that you are not afraid to use for prying, digging, or scraping so that you can keep your flat ground gunsmith screwdrivers pristine. Actually, my G20 is one of my favorites and was purchased brand spanking new at the beginning of Wu flu panic for $600. I think for a G20 in MA that qualifies as non 'tard pricing? Anyway, nice to see a post from someone other than the usual Glockheads.

Seems to be somewhat of a revelation that there's a potentially better option than everyone's favorite Tupperware gun? This will blow your mind- imagine a compact pistol with a great stock trigger. Great as in something more like a race tuned 1911 than the usual squish-the-marshmallow-then-the-bag-of-Doritos-crunches trigger? Oh, that would be a metal framed hammer fired pistol that all you striker fired fags like to crap on because a few extra ounces slows down your tactical rolls. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom