Moving back to TEXAS and selling my LCP

So I am moving back to Texas everyone!!!! Sunday I will finally head home. I am so excited to go back and live an uncontrolled (for the most part) life.
For all of those I got to know it was good times. For the many others that I did not have the opportunity of knowing, good luck in your adventures through life.
So. I have an LCP that I brought in from Texas so its ready to be MA legal. What should I put it up in the ads for? I am wanting the 2 tone LCP once I get back.
Thanks everyone!!!

So I am moving back to Texas everyone!!!! Sunday I will finally head home. I am so excited to go back and live an uncontrolled (for the most part) life.
For all of those I got to know it was good times. For the many others that I did not have the opportunity of knowing, good luck in your adventures through life.
So. I have an LCP that I brought in from Texas so its ready to be MA legal. What should I put it up in the ads for? I am wanting the 2 tone LCP once I get back.
Thanks everyone!!!
That's great man. I'm jealous. I'm from the Dallas area myself.

Trading for money is a good idea. Members section or marketplace under handguns would be the two places to list it here!

Congrats! Don't feel the need to stay away from the forums, we have many MA escapees still active here.

Thanks everyone!!!

Goodluck in Texas! Too bad we can't all be that lucky[wink] It was great meeting you and I wish you the very best [smile]

The LCP is about $300 outside of MASS. You should be able to get about $350-$400 from a MASS resident who really wants it. It's the same as the Kel Tec P3at which is just under $300 in RI can go up to $350 depending on finish. Online they're alot cheaper but online does MASS residents no good because a dealer won't release it. :( You should have no problem selling it, hopefully before you leave.

The LCP is about $300 outside of MASS. You should be able to get about $350-$400 from a MASS resident who really wants it. It's the same as the Kel Tec P3at which is just under $300 in RI can go up to $350 depending on finish. Online they're alot cheaper but online does MASS residents no good because a dealer won't release it. :( You should have no problem selling it, hopefully before you leave.

The lower you price it, the faster it will sell. Don't go lower than $300 though since that is what a new one costs outside of MA.

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. I am sorry to say but I will probably never live here again so I may not see any of you ever again. :) But I mean that in the best way possible!!!!

Back
Top Bottom