Moving to NH in April...looking for 3-gun matches

Good afternoon all,

I'll be moving to NH at the end of April. I've been heavily involved in the 3-gun community here in central TX for many years. Truth be told, I've been spoiled with the plethora of matches available in the area pretty much every Saturday/Sunday. Now that I'm moving back home, it seems like there's matches around, but most of them are limited to Sundays.

I'm otherwise indisposed on Sundays, so I'm curious to know about any matches that happen regularly on a Saturday. I'm certainly not opposed to driving since I've been known to drive 3+ hours for a match in North Texas, but close to home is always better. :)

I can see the match lineup from last year. Is there a plan to put together a list for 2019 as well?

Looking forward to eventually meeting all of you at the various matches. Thanks for having me!

Welcome back.
Just about all the 3 gun matches, and USPSA matches are held on Sunday. There are occasional matches that may be on Saturdays. Most clubs will set up on Saturday and shoot Sunday.
What part of N.H. are you relocating to?

if you are on Facebook, you may want to look at a very busy page: New England 3 gun or RI 3 gun they both have full schedules for the entire year listed on their calendars including NH events

OP hasn't logged in since his post, but Sanford Springvale Fish and Game Association is running 3-gun matches not far from the Strafford County area of NH:

SSFGA-3Gun | PractiScore

I intend to go to the 5/26 match.

Pemi in Holderness runs some multigun stuff, I personally have never played but I understand they are fun well put together matches.

As already statded:

CPF&G - Newton
Pioneer in Dunbarton
Pemi in Holderness
SSFGA in Berwick Maine
Wallum Lake in Rhode Island

Register at Practiscore and you should be able to find pretty much everything in the area.

Back
Top Bottom